♫ 2NE1 ♫
[Updated 03/10/10]
Album Index:
1) 2NE1 (1st Mini Album)
2) I Don't Care Remixes
3) 2NE1 Solo Songs
4) To Anyone (1st Album)
note: Currently NO lyrics for this!
01 Mini-Album: 2NE1 (1st Mini Album)
[Released: July 8th 2009] | MU | IFileIt
01. Fire | DL | Lyrics
02. I Don't Care | DL | Lyrics
03. In The Club | DL | Lyrics
04. Let's Go Party | DL | Lyrics
05. Pretty Boy | DL | Lyrics
06. Stay Together | DL | Lyrics
07. Lollipop ft. Big Bang | DL | Lyrics
I Don't Care (Reggae Mix Version)
&
I Don't Care (Song Baek Kyoung Remix)


Kiss - Sandara Park (feat. CL)
You And I - Park Bom
Please Don't Go - CL & Minzy
01 Album: To Anyone (1st Album)
[Released: September 9th 2010]
01. Can't Nobody | DL | Lyrics
02. Go Away | DL | Lyrics
03. 박수쳐/Bak Su Chyeo/Clap Your Hands | DL | Lyrics
04. 난 바빠/Nan Pa Ppa/I'm Busy | DL | Lyrics
05. 아파 (Slow)/A Pa (Slow)/It Hurts (Slow Version) | DL | Lyrics
06. 사랑은 아야야/Sa Rang Eun A Ya Ya/Love Is Ouch | DL | Lyrics
07. You And I (Park Bom Solo) | DL | Lyrics
08. Please Don't Go (CL & Minzy Solo) | DL | Lyrics
09. Kiss (Sandara Park Solo) | DL | Lyrics
10. 날 따라 해봐요/Nar Tta Ra Hae Bwa Yo/Try To Copy Me/Try To Follow Me | DL | Lyrics
11. I Don't Care (Reggae Mix Version) | DL | Lyrics
12. Can't Nobody (English Version) | DL | Lyrics










0 comments: