♫ C-Pop Top 100 ♫
I'm not exactly sure if this website (http://list.mp3.baidu.com/top/top100.html) is a current list of the "real" Top 100 songs of the country or just the Top 100 songs chosen by the site.. but it's better than nothing.. so I'll be posting instructions in here on how to download those songs!
Note that I WON'T post download links to the Chinese Top 100 songs in here!!!
Also if you can't read chinese.. no help will be given in here.. there's always google which can help you renaming your files, etc.
Okay... so here's a guide I've made to download the songs:
Step 1: Visit http://list.mp3.baidu.com/top/top100.html
Step 2: Click on the link shown in the pic => CLICK ME!
Step 3: So now you get a list of download links... what you need to pay attention to is the file size and the type (note that sometimes songs aren't full ones or low quality, if that's the case, try another link ;).. after that click on the link as shown in here => CLICK ME!
Step 4: Now a pop-up window will open (make sure pop-ups are allowed) and once again click on the link shown in picture and you'll finally get to download the song.. now re-name, play and enjoy the song!
Hope this helps the people who were waiting for a Chinese Top 100 post of mine ;)










0 comments: