♫ K-Pop Top 100 - January 2010 ♫
[FINAL Update 02/01/10]
I'll try to post up the monthly K-Pop Top 100 charts in here from now on!
The FINAL Top 100 post will be made (hopefully) every 2nd of the month (as the website => www.melon.com gets updated every day!)
Links will be only available in sharebee.com
Credits to all the original uploaders I've got the files from.. mostly 4shared.com!
Renamed and bitrate converting by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Track numbers are variable since they might change from day to day!
Effective May 29th, June 29th, July 30th, August 29th, September 30th, October 30th, November 30th & December 30th!
(NEW) = Songs which came new into the charts on the day I've posted the Top 100 ;)
Please credit if you take out links!!!
Thanks everyone for voting.. Well then.. here's the final result of the poll which was posted in here => Click me to see the Poll Percentage!!
Individual Songs it is... so please don't further ask for other uploads ;)
Korean Pop (Gayo) Top 100 January 2010:
001 We Fell In Love - Ga In (of Brown Eyed Girls) & Jo Kwon (of 2AM)
002 Because Of You - After School
003 Bo Peep Bo Peep - T-ara
004 Broke Up Today - Younha
005 Heartbeat - 2PM
006 Just Like The First Time - Lee Seung Gi (ft. Kang Min Kyung From Davichi)
007 Have A Drink - Zia
008 Please Don't Go - CL & Minzy (of 2NE1)
009 Siren - Eun Ji Won (ft. Mr. Tyfoon)
010 You And I - Park Bom (of 2NE1)
[+/-] Songs 11 - 20:
012 No Love No More - Park Jin Young (JYP)
013 Am I That Easy - U-Kiss
014 Sign - Brown Eyed Girls
015 Like Her - Zia
016 Love Is So... - December
017 Snow Village - After School [Jung Ah], Brown Eyed Girl [Miryo], K.Will, Kan Mi Yeon, Tei, Sok Hee, Ahn Young Min
018 His Voice - SeeYa
019 I Love You - SG Wannabe & V.O.S
020 Love Story - Jewelry
[+/-] Songs 21 - 30:
021 Mystery - Beast [B2ST]
022 Marshmallow - IU
023 Chu~♡ - f(x)
024 Bad girl II - OneTwo (With Seo In Young)
025 Miss, Miss and Miss - K.Will
026 Magic Castle - MC Sniper
027 Ghost - Hwayobi & Ko Yu Jin
028 Calling You - Seo In Kook
029 Ring Ding Dong - SHINee
030 Tired Of Waiting - 2PM
[+/-] Songs 31 - 40:
031 Jo Jo - SHINee
032 Love Snow - Kim Tae Woo (ft. Droplet & Slime)
033 My Girl - Brian (of Fly To The Sky) (ft. Supreme Team)
034 Love Warning - H-Eugene (ft. Joo Hee of 8eight)
035 Why You And Me - Gil Me (ft. Jeong Yeop of Brown Eyed Soul)
036 My Color - 2PM.
037 The Girl Who Can't Break Up, The Boy Who Can't Leave - Leessang
038 Yesterday (Duet with Fany of Fly To The Sky) - Song Ji Eun (of Secret)
039 Good Bye Tears - Ivy
040 Gossip Girl - Rainbow
[+/-] Songs 41 - 50:
041 Love Like This (For You) - SS501
042 The Woman Who Likes The Bad Man - December
043 True Story - Lyn
044 Wedding Dress - Tae Yang (of Big Bang)
045 Stupid - Yoon Seo Jin
046 Love Rain - Kim Tae Woo
047 Bad Girl - Beast [B2ST]
048 Touch Me - Ivy
049 Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.) - Girls Generation
050 Romantic Winter - Kim Jin Pyo (ft. Kim Jin Ho of SG Wannabe)
[+/-] Songs 51 - 60:
051 TTL (Time To Love) - T-ara (ft. Supernova)
052 After Love - Park Hyo Shin
053 Guilty - Dynamic Duo
054 I Was Crazy About You - 2PM
055 That Sound Of Wind - Moon Geun Young
056 Oh Yeah - MBLAQ
057 Hypnosis - K.Will (ft. Outsider)
058 Crazy (Attack the Gas Station 2 OST) - Beast [B2ST]
059 Muzik - 4minute
060 To You, 7 Kinds Of Promises - Tei & Kang Mi Yeon
[+/-] Songs 61 - 70:
061 I Love You - Leeds
062 I Love Behind The Breakup - Gummy
063 Salt Under Your Nose Tip - M To M
064 I Love You - Superstar K Top 10
065 Because I Missed Your Heart - Fany (of Fly To The Sky)
066 Heartbreaker - G-Dragon
067 Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls
068 Jingle Jingle - 4Minute (ft. Mario & Amen)
069 160 - Eun Ji Won (ft. Lee Soo Geun)
070 Sorry, I Loved You... - Lee Young Hyun (of Big Mama)
[+/-] Songs 71 - 80:
071 I Think - Boo Hwal
072 My Boyfriend - Park Ki Young
073 TTL Listen 2 - T-ara (ft. Supernova)
074 Good Bye - M to M
075 G.O.O.D Luv - MBLAQ
076 Like A Child - Namolla Family (ft. Kang Min Hee)
077 Let's Meet Now - Leessang (ft. Jang Gi Ha & The Faces)
078 Where U At - Tae Yang (of Big Bang)
079 Must Have Love - SG Wannabe & Brown Eyed Girls
080 Mister - Kara
[+/-] Songs 81 - 90:
081 Let's Break Up - Lee Seung Gi
082 My Inner Warmth Is Only Filled With You - Beyond
083 My Love - Mongshil Sisters [a.k.a Dreaming G]
084 When I Fall - After School
085 Love For 2 - AB Avenue (NEW)
086 Tomorrow - HAM (Heart And Mind)
087 Trickling - Wheesung
088 Snow Gift - Lee Jae Hoon (ft. Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls)
089 Love Has Bitter Ends - Nadia
090 Ttok Ttok Ttok - 4Men
[+/-] Songs 91 - 100:
091 Tear Drop - Nameless (NEW)
092 My Ear Candy - Baek Ji Young (ft. Taecyeon of 2PM)
093 Pit-A-Pat Winter - Vanilla Acoustic
094 LA chA TA - f(x)
095 I Love You - Cho Kyu Chan
096 I Hate Winter - Vanilla Acoustic & Cheon Sang Hwan
097 Christmas Alone - Mighty Mouth (With Navi)
098 Why Do You Keep Crying - NewYork Fish
099 Snipersound Vol.3 - Snipersound
100 I Don't Care - 2NE1 (NEW)
Out Of The Charts:
096 You Can't Forget - Zia (31/12/09)
098 Please Love Me - Zia (31/12/09)
100 After That Day - Zia (31/12/09)
096 If Only Snow Falls - Mr.2 (01/01/10)
098 Winter Sea - In Soon Ee (01/01/10)
100 Burning Down - Sori (ft. ZEA [Dong Joon] of Children Of Empire) (01/01/10)
Enjoy.. and please spread the word.. so links won't expire so fast!!!










0 comments: