Contact Us
If you want to help uploading stuff or have any questions etc. feel free to contact us at dlparadise@gmail.com
Either click on the link above (it'll open your e-mail program if available) or edit your e-mail subject like this => ~DL Paradise~ [Add Your Subject in here]
Leave the ~DL Paradise~ in front of your subject!
Also.. make sure to FIRST read the FAQ and Guides here (3rd button in the navigation above) before mailing us! I won't answer questions that are obviously explained in the FAQ anymore!










9 comments:
Your site is great!!!
Thanks for sharing =)
Thx for your sharing... ^^
a BIG THANK YOU to you >w<
really
i've been searching all over for FEI LUN HAI's mvs and i found them here!
thanks soooo much ^^
will be checking for updates ^^
Thanks so much for doing so many Fahrenheit Videos! You guys are the best! Please keep it going! ^^
And I hope that one day you guys will provide english translations for S.H.E songs. for some reason, i can't find any english translations anywhere XP
Hi! First of all thank you very much for your 'The One' videos at jay-chou.net, I'm downloading them right now. I was very surprised to see that you're from Germany! I'm from Munich, but I guess you were born in China...
Anyway, nice to see that there are fans here, too and keep up the good work!
Flo
I love your site, it saved me so much. All the artists i wanted!! great work!! XP XP i appreciate it!! :)
i was wondering if you could upload a band i recently heard of... called Super Junior ?
Thank you so much XDXDXDXD
I love ur site thx for all the taiwan songs especially F.I.R and S.H.E ^_^
Thank you for sharing all these great songs with us, and thanks for your hard work!!!
thanks for posting all the videos, lyrics, and mp3s
I hope you can sub Jay Chou - Gei Wo Yi Shou Ge De Shi Jian (http://chinesemusicblog.com/lyrics/jay-chou/gei-wo-yi-shou-ge-de-shi-jian) and fa ru xue...these songs are so good...