♫ K-Pop Top 100 - September 2011 ♫
[FINAL Update 02/09/11]
I'll try to post up the monthly K-Pop Top 100 charts in here from now on!
The FINAL Top 100 post will be made (hopefully) every 2nd of the month (as the website => www.melon.com gets updated every day!)
Links will be only available in sharebee.com
Credits to all the original uploaders I've got the files from.. mostly 4shared.com!
Renamed and bitrate converting by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Track numbers are variable since they might change from day to day!
Effective May 29th, June 29th, July 30th, August 29th, September 30th, October 30th, November 30th, December 30th, January 29th, February 27th, March 29th, April 28th, May 29th, June 29th, July 29th, August 29th, September 29th, October 29th, November 29th, December 29th, January 29th, February 27th, March29th, April 30th, May 30th, June 29th, July 30th & August 30th!
(NEW) = Songs which came new into the charts on the day I've posted the Top 100 ;)
Please credit if you take out links!!!
Thanks everyone for voting.. Well then.. here's the final result of the poll which was posted in here => Click me to see the Poll Percentage!!
Individual Songs it is... so please don't further ask for other uploads ;)
Korean Pop (Gayo) Top 100 September 2011:
Since Sharebee.com seems to be on maintenance for more than 7 months already.. here's another batch file with ALL "new" entered songs for September uploaded on MU!
=> Top 100 September 2011 || Out Of The Charts
Note:
Blue colored songs are uploaded in the batch files above!!! The other songs can be found in the previous chart lists ;)
001 Turned Off The TV... - Leessang (ft. T-Yoon Mi Rae & Kwon Jung Yeol of 10cm)
002 You're The Answer To A Guy Like Me - Leessang (ft. Hareem)
003 Remembrance - Leessang (ft. Baek Ji Young)
004 So Cool - Sistar
005 Don't Say Goodbye - Davichi
006 Ugly - 2NE1
007 Top Girl - G.NA
008 Mr. Simple - Super Junior
009 Good-bye Baby - miss A
010 You Look Good - Verbal Jint (ft. The Black Skirts)
[+/-] Songs 11 - 20:
011 Hold Me - 10cm
012 Hate You - 2NE1
013 Roly-Poly - T-ara
014 I Cheated - GG (Park Myeong Soo & G-Dragon) [ft. Park Bom (of 2NE1)]
015 Serenade - Leessang (ft. Gae Ko of Dynamic Duo & Windy City)
016 I'm The Best - 2NE1
017 Can't Have You (by Bank) - Jang Hye Jin
018 Bubble Pop - HyunAh (of 4minute)
019 I Will Give You My Everything - Leessang (ft. Jung In)
020 Be Mine - Infinite
[+/-] Songs 21 - 30:
021 Bling Bling - Dal Shabet
022 Grand Final - Leessang (ft. Jung In & MC Nal Yoo [Yoo Jae Suk])
023 The Bird Who Has To Fly Until He Dies (To.Bizzy) - Leessang (ft. Kang San Eh & Bizzy)
024 Hands Up - 2PM
025 Swindler In Gangnam - Leessang (ft. PoBi)
026 Busan Woman - Rain
027 Apgujeong Punk - Sagging Snail (Yoo Jae Suk & Lee Jeok)
028 Scars Deeper Than Love - Lena Park & Kim Bum Soo
029 In The Night Sky - After School RED
030 To Live At Least Once - 4Men
[+/-] Songs 31 - 40:
031 Hot Summer - f(x)
032 Mona Lisa - MBLAQ
033 Crying From My Heart - December & J-Cera (ft. Airin & Yoon Mi)
034 Men Should Laugh - Chang Min (of 2AM) & Lee Hyun (of 8eight)
035 Father - In Soon Ee
036 Glutinous Rice Cake - HaHa's Centimeter (HaHa & 10cm)
037 Missing You (by Yeo Jin) - Yoon Min Soo (of Vibe)
038 Starlight Moonlight - Secret
039 Ral Ral Ra - Mighty Mouth (ft. Soya)
040 Malice - Leessang
[+/-] Songs 41 - 50:
041 AsuRa BalBalTa - Leessang
042 On Rainy Days - Beast [B2ST]
043 I Can't Help But Love You - Soulstar & Wanted
044 Am I - Leessang (ft. Bizzy & B-Free)
045 If I Leave (by Jo Su Mi) - Lena Park
046 Shake It Up - Seo In Gook
047 I Feel Like I'm Going To Die - Fany
048 Hug Me Once - Girl's Day
049 I Drink (by Vibe) - Jang Hye Jin
050 Neverland - U-Kiss (NEW)
[+/-] Songs 51 - 60:
051 Don't Spray Perfum - Teen Top
052 Love In The Milky Way Coffee Shop - 10cm
053 As I Say - Sagging Snail (Yoo Jae Suk & Lee Jeok)
054 GeukSanTau - Leessang (ft. Guckkasten)
055 Last Love - Kim Bum Soo
056 Ice Flower - IU & Kim Yuna (ft. Kim Se Hwang)
057 Good Good Time - Koyote
058 Love Tonight - 4Men
059 Fiction - Beast [B2ST]
060 Covering Those Lips - 8eight
[+/-] Songs 61 - 70:
061 The Song Only I Could Sing - Bada & Gil (of Leessang)
062 Another Relationship - Jang Gi Ha & The Faces
063 Pray - Young Jun (of Brown Eyed Soul) [ft. Molly.D & Doo Hoon]
064 Love, Love - Kim Bum Soo & Lena Park
065 Wonder Boy - After School BLUE
066 Prayer - Sunny Hill
067 Pure Macho - ParisDaeJian (Jung Hyung Don & Jung Jae Hyung)
068 Lonely - 2NE1
069 Shake It - Chul Ssa (Noh Hong Chul & Psy)
070 Easily - Brave Girls (ft. Skull)
[+/-] Songs 71 - 80:
071 Thanks For Your Smile (Vision Of Love) - 4Men
072 Mermaid (R&B Ver.) - Lena Park (ft. So Hyang & Lee Young Hyun)
073 How To Leave The Rapper Part 2 - Defcon (ft. Min Ah of Girl's Day)
074 How To Avoid The Sun (by Rain) - Bobby Kim
075 Only That Is My World (by The Wild Chrysanthemums) - Lena Park
076 One More Chance - The Grace-Dana & Sunday
077 I Drink - Vibe
078 Wanna See You Again - NS Yoon Ji (ft. Sang Chu)
079 I Miss You - Namolla Family JW & D.Heaven
080 Cried Like A Fool Again - Kim Pil (ft. Minos of Eluphant)
[+/-] Songs 81 - 90:
081 i.myss - Humming Urban Stereo
082 Because I Love You (by Yoo Jae Ha) - Kim Jo Han
083 I Remember - Bang Yong Gook (With Yang Yo Seop of Beast [B2ST])
084 Midnight Circus - Sunny Hill
085 Figaro - Nine Muses
086 You're The Answer To A Guy Like Me (Prologue) - Leessang
087 I'm Okay (by Jin Joo) - In Soon Ee
088 Rice Bowl - Ali
089 I Will Give You Affection - Sweet Nasal Sorrow (Jung Joon Ha & Sweet Sorrow)
090 Grand Final (Planet Shiver Mix) - Leessang
[+/-] Songs 91 - 100:
091 Taking My Tie Off - M.Street (NEW)
092 Run Away - Wei Chen (ft. Lee Joon & Thunder of MBLAQ)
093 She - Min Kyung Hoon (of Buzz)
094 I'll Forget - Gavy NJ
095 Love, My Love - Davichi
096 Idol - Ja Woo Rim
097 Ma Boy - Sistar19
098 Syndrome - Chocolat
099 If You Don't Like It Now - Koyote
100 Don't Look For Me Again - Davichi
Out Of The Charts: [+/-]
085 She's So Beautiful To Me - Kim Jo Han
092 Wanna Die Or Date Me - HaHa's Centimeter (HaHa & 10cm)
093 Someday - U-Kiss
094 Don't Cry - Park Bom (of 2NE1)
095 Diary - Navi
096 As Time Passes (by Choi Ho Seop) - Kim Jo Han
096 Roly-Poly In Copacabana - T-ara
097 A Wonderful Day - Jang Hye Jin
097 Being Alone (by Byun Jin Seop) - Kim Bum Soo
098 Love... That Guy - Bobby Kim
099 I Love You, I Love You - Rumble Fish
100 A Girl I Know - Piggy Dolls
099 Left-Hander (by Panic) - Ja Woo Rim (02/08/11)
100 Thinking Of You - Yoon Jong Shin (ft. Kim Greem & Shin Ji Rim) (02/08/11)
Enjoy.. and please spread the word.. so links won't expire so fast!!!










0 comments: