♦ Seung Ri (of Big Bang) ♦
Download ALL my videos at my
MegaUpload Folder
or my
MediaFire Folder
Find more subbed MVs of Big Bang here =>
G-Dragon | T.O.P | Tae Yang | and Big Bang
Video Index:
1) Strong Baby
2) 다음날/Da Eum Nal/The Next Day
3) V.V.I.P
4) 어쩌라고/Eo Jjeo Ra Go/What Can I Do?
5) V.V.I.P + 어쩌라고/Eo Jjeo Ra Go/What Can I Do? (Inkigayo 110123)
6) 창문을 열어/Chang Mun Eur Yeor Eo/Open The Window ft. G-Dragon [DIY MV]
7) Magic ft. Choice37 [DIY MV]
8) I Know ft. IU [DIY MV]
9) White Love [DIY MV]
10) Outro (In My World) [DIY MV]

Credits:
Korean Romanization by JenEm
Chinese to English Translation by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Youtube: Copyright Problems!!!
MegaUpload: DL EngRom
IFileIt: DL EngRom

Credits:
Korean Romanization by JenEm
Chinese to English Translation by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Youtube: EngRom
MegaUpload: DL EngRom
IFileIt: DL EngRom

Credits:
Korean Romanization by JenEm
Korean to English Translation by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Youtube: Copyright Problems!!!
MegaUpload: DL EngRom
MediaFire: DL EngRom

Credits:
Korean Romanization by JenEm
Korean to English Translation by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Youtube: Copyright Problems!!!
MegaUpload: DL EngRom
MediaFire: DL EngRom

Credits:
Korean Romanization by JenEm
Korean to English Translation by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Youtube: Copyright Problems!!!
MegaUpload: DL EngRom
MediaFire: DL EngRom

Credits:
Korean Romanization by JenEm
Korean to English Translation by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Youtube: Copyright Problems!!!
MegaUpload: DL EngRom
MediaFire: DL EngRom

Credits:
Korean Romanization by JenEm
Korean to English Translation by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Youtube: Copyright Problems!!!
MegaUpload: DL EngRom
MediaFire: DL EngRom

Credits:
Korean Romanization by JenEm
Korean to English Translation by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Youtube: Copyright Problems!!!
MegaUpload: DL EngRom
MediaFire: DL EngRom

Credits:
Korean Romanization by JenEm
Korean to English Translation by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Youtube: Copyright Problems!!!
MegaUpload: DL EngRom
MediaFire: DL EngRom

Credits:
Korean Romanization by JenEm
Korean to English Translation by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Youtube: Copyright Problems!!!
MegaUpload: DL EngRom
MediaFire: DL EngRom










0 comments: