♫ K-Pop Top 100 - November 2010 ♫
[FINAL Update 02/11/10]
I'll try to post up the monthly K-Pop Top 100 charts in here from now on!
The FINAL Top 100 post will be made (hopefully) every 2nd of the month (as the website => www.melon.com gets updated every day!)
Links will be only available in sharebee.com
Credits to all the original uploaders I've got the files from.. mostly 4shared.com!
Renamed and bitrate converting by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Track numbers are variable since they might change from day to day!
Effective May 29th, June 29th, July 30th, August 29th, September 30th, October 30th, November 30th, December 30th, January 29th, February 27th, March 29th, April 28th, May 29th, June 29th, July 29th, August 29th, September 29th & October 29th!
(NEW) = Songs which came new into the charts on the day I've posted the Top 100 ;)
Please credit if you take out links!!!
Thanks everyone for voting.. Well then.. here's the final result of the poll which was posted in here => Click me to see the Poll Percentage!!
Individual Songs it is... so please don't further ask for other uploads ;)
Korean Pop (Gayo) Top 100 November 2010:
001 You Wouldn't Answer My Calls - 2AM
002 Hoot - Girls Generation
003 Instinctively - Kang Seung Yoon (Feat. Swings)
004 Written Under The Shade Of Trees - Jang Jae In
005 Right Now - Psy
006 Like Crazy - 2AM
007 Then Then Then - Supreme Team (With Young Jun of Brown Eyed Soul)
008 Breathe - miss A
009 Irreversible - Ga In (of Brown Eyed Girls)
010 Break Up - Lee Jeong (ft. Leessang)
[+/-] Songs 11 - 20:
012 Crying, Calling... - Zia & 4Men
013 Go Away - 2NE1
014 Sunflower - SG Wannabe
015 I'll Be Back - 2PM
016 Breath - Beast [B2ST]
017 Two Women - Wax
018 Wounded - Min Kyung Hoon (of Buzz)
019 Can't Nobody - 2NE1
020 It Hurts (Slow) - 2NE1
[+/-] Songs 21 - 30:
021 It's You - Sung Si Kyung & IU
022 Mach - Rainbow
023 Second Break Up - Davichi
024 It Can't Be Real - Lim Jeong Hee
025 Promise U - Miss S (ft. Jeong Seul Gi)
026 In My Eyes - Psy (ft. Lee Jae Hoon)
027 Hello - SHINee
028 A Girl Like Me - Hwayobi
029 Thank You - Psy (ft. Seo In Young)
030 Like Rain Like Music - Kim Jang Hoon (NEW)
[+/-] Songs 31 - 40:
031 Clap Your Hands - 2NE1
032 Hero - Outsider (ft. LMNOP)
033 Why - Supreme Team (With Young Jun of Brown Eyed Soul)
034 Love Is Faster Than Separation - BMK
035 Bestie (Korean Ver.) - Jay Park
036 On The Way To Break Up - Lim Jeong Hee (ft. Jo Kwon of 2AM)
037 Too Late (Part.1) - Co-Ed
038 No Heart - Sok Hee
039 Romeo & Juliet - Supreme Team
040 Love Is - Mighty Mouth (ft. Kim Hee Sun)
[+/-] Songs 41 - 50:
041 Writing You A Letter - Kang Seung Yoon
042 You Are My Destiny 2 - HaHa
043 It Really Hurts Today - Byul (Star)
044 How Can I Do This... - Ko Yoo Jin (of Flower)
045 Dazzling Tears - December (NEW)
046 Shady Girl - Sistar
047 I Even Thought Of Marriage - Wheesung
048 I'm Still Beautiful - HwangBo
049 From Now On I Will Love You (My Girlfriend Is A Nine Tailed Fox OST) - Lee Seung Gi
050 Love Love Love - F.T Island
[+/-] Songs 51 - 60:
051 All Grown Up - SeeYa & Davichi
052 Nothing Lasts Forever - Girl's Day
053 Artists D.C - UV (NEW)
054 I Was Able To Eat Well - Chang Min (of 2AM) & Lee Hyun (of 8eight)
055 Eyes Nose Lips - Sun Woo (ft. 4Men)
056 My Heart - Heo Gak
057 Break Up Temperatur - Yoon Jong Shin
058 A - Rainbow
059 Graduation - Broccoli NeoMaJeo [Broccoli, You Too] (NEW)
060 To Love Again - 2AM
[+/-] Songs 61 - 70:
061 My Fault (Mistake) - Girls Generation
062 Separation Isn't Anything - Lady Jane
063 U - 4Men
064 What Have I Done Till Now - Miss S (ft. Jeong Seul Gi)
065 Bad Girl Good Girl - miss A
066 Ayyy Girl - JYJ (ft. Kanye West & Malik Yusef)
067 First Snow... (Snowy Wish) - Girls Generation
068 Running In The Sky - Lee Jeok
069 Emergency - Psy
070 There's No More - 2AM
[+/-] Songs 71 - 80:
071 Winter Trees - SG Wannabe
072 The Stars In The Night Sky 2 - Yang Jeong Seung (ft. JB & Han Ji Eun)
073 One Shot - Younha (Feat. Joo Suk)
074 Pal (My Best Friend) - Girls Generation
075 Huk - Lee Soo Geun (ft. Eun Ji Won)
076 Instinctively - Yoon Jong Shin (ft. Swings)
077 There'll Be No Farewell - SeeYa
078 Can't Tell You That I Love You - 2AM
079 Full Story - V.O.S
080 A Man... Is Crying (Ilac Ver.) - Ilac & ZMin
[+/-] Songs 81 - 90:
081 That's Me - 2AM (ft.Glam)
082 Madonna - Secret
083 Wake Up - Girls Generation
084 You Melt Me - Seo Young Eun (With Noblesse)
085 I'm This Kind Of Person - DJ DOC
086 Tasty San - San E (ft. Min of miss A)
087 Dance - NS Yoon Ji
088 Can You Hear Me - Park Shin Yang & Jeong In
089 I Want To Live Alone (Ver. 2) - Evas (ft. Truth) (NEW)
090 Copy&Paste - BoA
[+/-] Songs 91 - 100:
091 I'm Busy - 2NE1
092 Bbi Ri Bbom Bbae Ri Bbom - Co-Ed
093 Alone Again - Lee Sora
094 Anxious - 2AM
095 I Will Give Everything - John Park
096 Favor - Jang Jae In
097 Let's Stop - Gavy NJ
098 From Me To You - Davichi
099 Sweet Delight - East4A QM Mix (Radio Edit) - Jessica (of Girls Generation)
100 Nagging - IU (ft. Seul Ong of 2AM)
Out Of The Charts: [+/-]
095 Sad Promise - F.T Island (29/10/10)
098 I Can't Live Without You (Late Autumn) - Yoon Jong Shin (29/10/10)
089 I Regret It - 4Men (30/10/10)
091 Like Someone In The Legend - Navi, ALi & TomTom (30/10/10)
094 Love U, Hate U - 2AM (ft. Bulletproof Boys) (30/10/10)
097 I Rode The Subway.. - 4Men (ft. BeBe Mignon) (30/10/10)
098 Love Is Really Hateful - Lee Young Hyun (of Big Mama) (31/10/10)
072 Fall-Ache - Eco Bridge (01/11/10)
093 A Lot Of This (The Boy From Ipanema) - Go Eun (01/11/10)
094 Hello! - 4Men (01/11/10)
099 Love Is Ouch - 2NE1 (01/11/10)
100 Mirage - 2AM (01/11/10)
Enjoy.. and please spread the word.. so links won't expire so fast!!!










0 comments: