♫ K-Pop Top 100 - October 2010 ♫
[FINAL Update 02/09/10]
I'll try to post up the monthly K-Pop Top 100 charts in here from now on!
The FINAL Top 100 post will be made (hopefully) every 2nd of the month (as the website => www.melon.com gets updated every day!)
Links will be only available in sharebee.com
Credits to all the original uploaders I've got the files from.. mostly 4shared.com!
Renamed and bitrate converting by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Track numbers are variable since they might change from day to day!
Effective May 29th, June 29th, July 30th, August 29th, September 30th, October 30th, November 30th, December 30th, January 29th, February 27th, March 29th, April 28th, May 29th, June 29th, July 29th, August 29th & September 29th!
(NEW) = Songs which came new into the charts on the day I've posted the Top 100 ;)
Please credit if you take out links!!!
Thanks everyone for voting.. Well then.. here's the final result of the poll which was posted in here => Click me to see the Poll Percentage!!
Individual Songs it is... so please don't further ask for other uploads ;)
Korean Pop (Gayo) Top 100 October 2010:
001 Then Then Then - Supreme Team (With Young Jun of Brown Eyed Soul) (NEW)
002 It's You - Sung Si Kyung & IU
003 Breathe - miss A
004 It Can't Be Real - Lim Jeong Hee
005 Go Away - 2NE1
006 Can't Nobody - 2NE1
007 Breath - Beast [B2ST]
008 Hello - SHINee
009 On The Way To Break Up - Lim Jeong Hee (ft. Jo Kwon of 2AM)
010 From Now On I Will Love You (My Girlfriend Is A Nine Tailed Fox OST) - Lee Seung Gi
[+/-] Songs 11 - 20:
012 Full Story - V.O.S
013 Passing - Kim Bum Soo
014 Love Love Love - F.T Island
015 Shady Girl - Sistar
016 Why - Supreme Team (With Young Jun of Brown Eyed Soul)
017 I Even Thought Of Marriage - Wheesung
018 Love You - Jung Yeop (of Brown Eyed Soul) [ft. Piano By Eco Bridge]
019 It Hurts (Slow) - 2NE1
020 What Have I Done Till Now - Miss S (ft. Jeong Seul Gi)
[+/-] Songs 21 - 30:
021 Copy&Paste - BoA
022 I Was Able To Eat Well - Chang Min (of 2AM) & Lee Hyun (of 8eight)
023 A - Rainbow
024 With You - Lee Jeok
025 U - 4Men
026 Madonna - Secret
027 Come Back To Me Again - Kim Jong Gook (ft. Gary)
028 Bad Girl Good Girl - miss A
029 Skyland Starland - T-ara
030 Let's Stop - Gavy NJ
[+/-] Songs 31 - 40:
031 Goodbye My Love - Park Hyo Shin
032 Take Care - Woo Eun Mi
033 My Heart Skipped - Oh Jong Hyuk
034 You Melt Me - Seo Young Eun (With Noblesse)
035 I'm This Kind Of Person - DJ DOC
036 I'm Busy - 2NE1
037 Love Is Ouch - 2NE1
038 From Me To You - Davichi
039 Clenching A Tight Fist - Beast [B2ST]
040 Mamma Mia - Narsha [of Brown Eyed Girls] (With Sunny Hill)
[+/-] Songs 41 - 50:
041 Losing My Mind - Lee Seung Gi
042 I'm Going Crazy - Se7en
043 Just Laugh.. - Zia
044 Too Late (Part.1) - Co-Ed
045 Hurricane Venus - BoA
046 Sick Enough To Die - MC Mong (ft. Mellow)
047 When You Fall In Love With A Friend - Beige & RyeoWook (of Super Junior)
048 You (Original Ver.) - Brown Eyed Soul
049 The Letter Was Never Sent - DJ DOC
050 Nagging - IU (ft. Seul Ong of 2AM)
[+/-] Songs 51 - 60:
051 I'll Be There (Korean Ver.) - Tae Yang (of Big Bang)
052 Better Together - Se7en
053 Hidden In Between Time - Jang Hye Jin
054 I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better - G.NA (ft. Yong Jun Hyung of Beast [B2ST])
055 Ready Gaga - Supreme Team (With Young Jun of Brown Eyed Soul) (ft. Jung Yoo Jin) (NEW)
056 Lucifer - SHINee
057 I Must Be Crazy - SeeYa
058 Oh! My Goddess - Trax
059 Tasty San - San E (ft. Min of miss A)
060 Baby (My Baby U) - Seo In Gook
[+/-] Songs 61 - 70:
061 Rainbow Bridge - Sun Min
062 Draw You - Brave Brothers (Vocals by Davichi & Electroboyz)
063 The Cult Of Solo - Andrew Nelson
064 Digital Bounce - Se7en (ft. T.O.P of Big Bang)
065 I My Me Mine - 4minute
066 White Tears - Eru
067 Hakuna Matata - MC Sniper
068 I Came Alone (December Ver.) - December
069 Deng Deng Deng - Supreme Team
070 Step Up - miss A
[+/-] Songs 71 - 80:
071 Words That Make People's Moods Better - Rumble Fish
072 Play The Music DJ - miss A
073 Blankly - miss A
074 queen - Son Dam Bi
075 2Me - Kara
076 Listen To The End - Navi
077 Because Of You - Supreme Team (ft. Soulman)
078 I Need A Girl - Tae Yang (of Big Bang) (ft. G-Dragon of Big Bang)
079 Wash - Lee Jeok
080 The Day Of Confessing My Love - Jo Kwon (of 2AM)
[+/-] Songs 81 - 90:
081 One - SHINee
082 Magic Girl - Orange Caramel
083 I Hate Myself - Lim Jeong Hee
084 So Sexy - HAM (Heart And Mind) (NEW)
085 Love Eraser - J-Cera
086 I'm Sorry... I Love You... - Gil Me (ft. K.Will)
087 Conflict - Lee Jeok
088 You Came Back - Seo Young Eun (ft. H-Eugene)
089 A Very Long Time - Lee Jeok
090 Knot - Lee Jeok
[+/-] Songs 91 - 100:
091 Please Sing This Song When You Confess - BGM (Beauty Gorgeous Music)
092 Ashes - Lim Jeong Hee (ft. Bulletproof Boys)
093 Nori For U - 2PM
094 Dimple - Lee Jeok (NEW)
095 Love Hurts - Miso Diary (ft. Danny Ahn)
096 I Believe In Love - IU (ft. Yoo Seung Ho)
097 Without You - Lee Jeok (NEW)
098 Farewell Story - Park Bo Ram
099 In The End I Can Never Tell - Lee Jeok (NEW)
100 Headache - Lee Jeok (NEW)
Out Of The Charts: [+/-]
090 Push Push - Sistar (29/09/10)
091 Together - DJ DOC (29/09/10)
092 Knock Of Habits - Hwayobi (29/09/10)
093 Nothing Better - Brown Eyed Soul (29/09/10)
095 Will You Believe Me [Nothin' On You] (Full Melody Korean Ver.) - Park Jae Beom (Jay Park) (29/09/10)
096 I'm Going To Meet You Now - Tony Ahn (29/09/10)
098 Love Light - C.N Blue (29/09/10)
100 Tonight - DJ DOC (ft. Ivy) (29/09/10)
086 The World Gave Me A Beautiful Gift - Ran (ft Baek Chan of 8eight) (30/09/10)
089 My Dream - No Reply (30/09/10)
093 Echo - Nuol (Per. Yankie, 'NUCK' NuckSupShan, Akira, DJ Friz) (30/09/10)
094 Bad Guy Good Girl - Sunny Side (ft. Heo Ga Yoon of 4minute) (30/09/10)
097 I Like You The Most - Kim Ga Hee (30/09/10)
098 Going Crazy - Monday Kiz (With V.O.S) (30/09/10)
099 One Day Crazy - Chae Dong Ha (30/09/10)
100 O-IWI-O - G.O (of MBLAQ) & Nassun (30/09/10)
079 Sad Song - Hello (ft. Biae) (01/10/10)
083 Mastermind - Beast [B2ST] (01/10/10)
086 Lost - Lee Ji Hye (01/10/10)
087 dB Rider (New Ver.) - Son Dam Bi (01/10/10)
088 Sad Love - An Jin Kyoung (ft. Lee Ki Kwang of Beast [B2ST]) (01/10/10)
089 Mom - UV (ft. Yeo Woon Ja) (01/10/10)
090 Pot (I Also Like...) - Norazo (01/10/10)
091 Say I Love You - 4Men (01/10/10)
092 I'm Okay... - Kim Bum Soo (01/10/10)
094 I Want To Cry - Park Jae Beom & Brave Brothers (01/10/10)
095 I Hear You - Kim Bum Soo (01/10/10)
096 I'm Going To Cheat - Jo Sung Mo (01/10/10)
097 Bbi Ri Bba Bba - Narsha (of Brown Eyed Girls) (01/10/10)
098 Game - BoA (01/10/10)
099 A Woman You Can Eat Together, A Man You Can Drive Together - Moim Project (Ilac, Mazik Flow & Z Min) (01/10/10)
100 Smoking Or Drinking - Kim Bum Soo (01/10/10)
078 Get It - SHINee (02/10/10)
088 Still My Man - Lim Jeong Hee (02/10/10)
092 Break Down - Beast [B2ST] (02/10/10)
093 V.I.U (Very Important U) - Beast [B2ST] (02/10/10)
094 3 Years Later - KCM (02/10/10)
097 Sometime - Kim Bum Soo (With Lee Seung Chul) (02/10/10)
100 True Colors - Seo Sung Hee (ft. Bobby Kim) (02/10/10)
Enjoy.. and please spread the word.. so links won't expire so fast!!!










0 comments: