♫ K-Pop Top 100 - September 2010 ♫
[FINAL Update 02/09/10]
I'll try to post up the monthly K-Pop Top 100 charts in here from now on!
The FINAL Top 100 post will be made (hopefully) every 2nd of the month (as the website => www.melon.com gets updated every day!)
Links will be only available in sharebee.com
Credits to all the original uploaders I've got the files from.. mostly 4shared.com!
Renamed and bitrate converting by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Track numbers are variable since they might change from day to day!
Effective May 29th, June 29th, July 30th, August 29th, September 30th, October 30th, November 30th, December 30th, January 29th, February 27th, March 29th, April 28th, May 29th, June 29th, July 29th & August 29th!
(NEW) = Songs which came new into the charts on the day I've posted the Top 100 ;)
Please credit if you take out links!!!
Thanks everyone for voting.. Well then.. here's the final result of the poll which was posted in here => Click me to see the Poll Percentage!!
Individual Songs it is... so please don't further ask for other uploads ;)
Korean Pop (Gayo) Top 100 September 2010:
001 Love Love Love - F.T Island
002 U - 4Men
003 I Was Able To Eat Well - Chang Min (of 2AM) & Lee Hyun (of 8eight)
004 I Even Thought Of Marriage - Wheesung
005 Madonna - Secret
006 Shady Girl - Sistar
007 I'm This Kind Of Person - DJ DOC
008 Hurricane Venus - BoA
009 Bad Girl Good Girl - miss A
010 Losing My Mind - Lee Seung Gi
[+/-] Songs 11 - 20:
012 A - Rainbow
013 Mamma Mia - Narsha [of Brown Eyed Girls] (With Sunny Hill)
014 Just Laugh.. - Zia
015 Sick Enough To Die - MC Mong (ft. Mellow)
016 Better Together - Se7en
017 I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better - G.NA (ft. Yong Jun Hyung of Beast [B2ST])
018 Lucifer - SHINee
019 The Letter Was Never Sent - DJ DOC
020 Baby (My Baby U) - Seo In Gook
[+/-] Songs 21 - 30:
021 Sad Love - An Jin Kyoung (ft. Lee Ki Kwang of Beast [B2ST])
022 White Tears - Eru
023 Nagging - IU (ft. Seul Ong of 2AM)
024 Listen To The End - Navi
025 I'll Be There (Korean Ver.) - Tae Yang (of Big Bang)
026 I My Me Mine - 4minute
027 3 Years Later - KCM
028 queen - Son Dam Bi
029 2Me - Kara
030 Deng Deng Deng - Supreme Team
[+/-] Songs 31 - 40:
031 I Need A Girl - Tae Yang (of Big Bang) (ft. G-Dragon of Big Bang)
032 I Want To Cry - Park Jae Beom & Brave Brothers
033 Digital Bounce - Se7en (ft. T.O.P of Big Bang)
034 I Came Alone (December Ver.) - December
035 I'm Sorry... I Love You... - Gil Me (ft. K.Will)
036 I Believe In Love - IU (ft. Yoo Seung Ho)
037 Game - BoA
038 The Day Of Confessing My Love - Jo Kwon (of 2AM)
039 Magic Girl - Orange Caramel
040 I'm Going To Cheat - Jo Sung Mo
[+/-] Songs 41 - 50:
041 Bbi Ri Bba Bba - Narsha (of Brown Eyed Girls)
042 I Love You, I Love You - Qualifications Of Men Band
043 Love (Baker King, Kim Tak Goo OST) - Eru
044 Going Crazy - Monday Kiz (With V.O.S)
045 Together - DJ DOC
046 W Song - Rain
047 Will You Believe Me [Nothin' On You] (Full Melody Korean Ver.) - Park Jae Beom (Jay Park)
048 ...While Doing - Fany
049 Give Me One More - Namolla Family (ft. Worre)
050 Tonight - DJ DOC (ft. Ivy)
[+/-] Songs 51 - 60:
051 Thank You - 2PM
052 Push Push - Sistar
053 Ugly Man - Goofy
054 Over Time - Baek Ji Young
055 Oh! My Goddess - Trax (NEW)
056 Birthday (Radio Ver.) - Uptown (Feat. UV)
057 My Old Story - Outsider & MC Sniper (ft. Mr. Room9)
058 Whale - Myungcole Drive [Nicole (of Kara) & Park Myung Soo]
059 What I Want To Do Once I Have A Lover (With Rain) - G.NA
060 Say I Love You - 4Men
[+/-] Songs 61 - 70:
061 Crazy - Kan Mi Yeon (ft. Mir of MBLAQ)
062 Looking For Love - Woo Jae (of Typhoon) & Shin Ji (of Koyote)
063 Love - C.N Blue
064 Turning Into Stars - December
065 Because Of You - Supreme Team (ft. Soulman)
066 Look Look Look - Chae Yeon
067 2 Different Tears - Wonder Girls
068 It Goes To The Eyes Of Other Women - Postmen (ft. Hee Young [of Gavy NJ] & Master Chang [of Sunny Side]) (NEW)
069 Nothing Better - Brown Eyed Soul
070 Love Light - C.N Blue
[+/-] Songs 71 - 80:
071 Fly To Seoul 'Boom Boom Boom' - 2PM
072 Love Is Bitter, Pain Is Calling - Seo In Young
073 You Like Me, I Like You - F1RST
074 No PlayBoy - Nine Muses
075 Lovers Declaration - Tim (With Sung Yu Ri)
076 HUH (Hit Your Heart) - 4minute
077 On Days I Miss You - Supernova
078 Innisfree Day (Innisfree Eco Song) - YoonA (of Girls Generation)
079 What To Do - Chocolate
080 Unforgettable - Beyond (ft. Heo In Jang of B.N.R)
[+/-] Songs 81 - 90:
081 Goodbye.. Don't Go - Zia
082 Time, Please Stop - Davichi
083 Can't U See - Son Dam Bi
084 Confession - Hot Potato
085 No Need To Know - JQT
086 I'm In Love - Narsha (of Brown Eyed Girls)
087 Bad Guy - 4Men
088 Turn It Up - T.O.P (of Big Bang)
089 NU ABO - f(x)
090 Never Say Goodbye - Trans Fixion (NEW)
[+/-] Songs 91 - 100:
091 The Words 'Break Up' - Lydia (ft. Jace)
092 Clear, With Occasional Rain - Rubystar
093 Come Back Again - Vibe
094 Calling You Crazy - Tei
095 Are You Crazy - Vibe
096 Game - Gp Basic
097 Supa Solo - G.NA (ft. Swings) (NEW)
098 Now - Noblesse (ft. Vibe of Ryu Jae Hyun)
099 Clap - Teen Top
100 Your Own Fool - Park Sang Min
Out Of The Charts: [+/-]
094 Baby Love - F.T Island (31/08/10)
097 Rose - Wheesung (31/08/10)
098 Y - MBLAQ (31/08/10)
099 Calluses Being Stuck.. - F.T Island (31/08/10)
100 Dangerous - BoA (31/08/10)
096 Love... That Cruel Disease - Wheesung (01/09/10)
097 Like Mia - Subin (ft. Ran & Jace) (01/09/10)
098 Tok Tok Tok - Junsu (of 2PM) & Jung Woo (01/09/10)
099 In To The Rain - DJ DOC (ft.YDG) (01/09/10)
100 Superstar - 4minute (01/09/10)
097 Three Things I Want To Give You - Park Ji Heon (ft Heo Chek of Super Kidd) (02/09/10)
098 La La La - Sok Hee (02/09/10)
099 Feel Good Day - Lemon Tree (02/09/10)
100 I'm Crazy Without You - Han Una (02/09/10)
Enjoy.. and please spread the word.. so links won't expire so fast!!!










0 comments: