♫ K-Pop Top 100 - August 2010 ♫
[FINAL Update 02/08/10]
I'll try to post up the monthly K-Pop Top 100 charts in here from now on!
The FINAL Top 100 post will be made (hopefully) every 2nd of the month (as the website => www.melon.com gets updated every day!)
Links will be only available in sharebee.com
Credits to all the original uploaders I've got the files from.. mostly 4shared.com!
Renamed and bitrate converting by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Track numbers are variable since they might change from day to day!
Effective May 29th, June 29th, July 30th, August 29th, September 30th, October 30th, November 30th, December 30th, January 29th, February 27th, March 29th, April 28th, May 29th, June 29th & July 29th
(NEW) = Songs which came new into the charts on the day I've posted the Top 100 ;)
Please credit if you take out links!!!
Thanks everyone for voting.. Well then.. here's the final result of the poll which was posted in here => Click me to see the Poll Percentage!!
Individual Songs it is... so please don't further ask for other uploads ;)
Korean Pop (Gayo) Top 100 August 2010:
001 I'm This Kind Of Person - DJ DOC
002 Bad Girl Good Girl - miss A
003 I Was Able To Eat Well - Chang Min (of 2AM) & Lee Hyun (of 8eight)
004 Game - BoA
005 From Me To You - Davichi
006 I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better - G.NA (ft. Yong Jun Hyung of Beast [B2ST])
007 Sick Enough To Die - MC Mong (ft. Mellow)
008 queen - Son Dam Bi
009 Lucifer - SHINee
010 I My Me Mine - 4minute
[+/-] Songs 11 - 20:
012 Better Together - Se7en
013 I'm Sorry... I Love You... - Gil Me (ft. K.Will)
014 I Need A Girl - Tae Yang (of Big Bang) (ft. G-Dragon of Big Bang)
015 Nagging - IU (ft. Seul Ong of 2AM)
016 Bbi Ri Bba Bba - Narsha (of Brown Eyed Girls)
017 The Day Of Confessing My Love - Jo Kwon (of 2AM)
018 Will You Believe Me [Nothin' On You] (Full Melody Korean Ver.) - Park Jae Beom (Jay Park)
019 Deng Deng Deng - Supreme Team
020 Whale - Myungcole Drive [Nicole (of Kara) & Park Myung Soo]
[+/-] Songs 21 - 30:
021 Tonight - DJ DOC (ft. Ivy)
022 Push Push - Sistar
023 Going Crazy - Monday Kiz (With V.O.S)
024 Together - DJ DOC
025 Over Time - Baek Ji Young
026 Look Look Look - Chae Yeon
027 Crazy - Kan Mi Yeon (ft. Mir of MBLAQ)
028 Magic Girl - Orange Caramel
029 Love Me - Kim Dong Hee & Choi Jung Hwan (of M to M)
030 Love - C.N Blue
[+/-] Songs 31 - 40:
031 I Came Alone (December Ver.) - December
032 In To The Rain - DJ DOC (ft.YDG)
033 Turn It Up - T.O.P (of Big Bang)
034 Can't U See - Son Dam Bi
035 What I Want To Do Once I Have A Lover (With Rain) - G.NA
036 Love Is Bitter, Pain Is Calling - Seo In Young
037 2 Different Tears - Wonder Girls
038 HUH (Hit Your Heart) - 4minute
039 Here - DJ DOC (ft. Tiger JK, Bizzy, J-Dogg, Sean2slow,YDG)
040 Love Light - C.N Blue
[+/-] Songs 41 - 50:
041 Turning Into Stars - December
042 I Believe - DJ DOC (ft. Kim Jang Hoon)
043 Time, Please Stop - Davichi
044 I'm In Love - Narsha (of Brown Eyed Girls)
045 Superstar - 4minute
046 Suckers - DJ DOC (ft. Maboos, J'Kyun, Swings, Deepflow, B-free)
047 Digital Bounce - Se7en (ft. T.O.P of Big Bang)
048 Y - MBLAQ
049 Desperation - Man Sung (ft. Lee Boram of SeeYa)
050 Love - DJ DOC (ft. Lee Seung Hwa)
[+/-] Songs 51 - 60:
051 Confession - Hot Potato
052 NU ABO - f(x)
053 I'll Hurt More - Fany
054 Come Back Again - Vibe
055 Bye Bye Bye - Hwayobi
056 Because Of You - Supreme Team (ft. Soulman)
057 Gae Ki Wo (2010 New Version) - Yang Dong Gun [YDG].
058 Fat Girl (45RPM) - DJ DOC
059 One Love - Sok Hee (ft. Park Kahi of After School)
060 Oppa Is Not That Kind Of Person - DJ DOC
[+/-] Songs 61 - 70:
061 Return - Koyote
062 We Really Loved Each Other - Navi (With K.Will)
063 Person Next To Me (Stand By) - BoA
064 No One Like You (No Other) - Super Junior
065 Together (Remix) - DJ DOC
066 Never - Big Mama
067 Clap - Teen Top
068 Honey, Baby, Love - Lyn
069 These Beggarly Words - Seo Young Eun (With Jung Yup of Brown Eyed Soul)
070 Are You Crazy - Vibe
[+/-] Songs 71 - 80:
071 Michael vs Jackson - House Rulez (ft. Saph-Fire)
072 July 15 - Mi (ft. 4Men)
073 So So Much - The Film (ft. Mellow)
074 Pit-A-Pat - Mazik Flow (ft. Rhea)
075 Scattered - Monday Kiz
076 Doin' Good - Dok2 & Rado
077 Go Go Ssing - Black Pearl
078 You're My V.I.P - Eun Ji Won (ft. Jang Su Won of J-Walk)
079 Don't Leave - Monday Kiz
080 As A Man - Gummy
[+/-] Songs 81 - 90:
081 The Woman I Love - M to M
082 Farewell Is Coming - 8eight
083 Magic - Secret
084 Level Up - ZEA
085 Morning - Cho Kyu Chan
086 I Love Luxury - Park Jung Eun
087 What Should I Do - Girl's Day
088 I Vomit You Out - Park Seung Hwa (With Ali)
089 5 Things That I Must Do Before I Get Married - Jiae (of Taesabiae)
090 I Can't Love You Nor Say Good Bye - Davichi
[+/-] Songs 91 - 100:
091 Up & Down - SHINee (NEW)
092 Merry Go Round - Untouchable (ft. Jin Sung of Monday Kiz)
093 Love Ballad - Brown Eyed Soul
094 Ex-Mind - Shin Hye Sung
095 Love U - Seo In Gook
096 Without U - 2PM
097 Very Good - OneTwo
098 Our Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day - Fluxus Voices (Alex, Horan, Lee Seung Yeol, Park Gi Young, Whale, Hye Won, Na Mu, Urban Zakapa)
099 Obsession - SHINee (NEW)
100 Tears Bursting - Ilac (ft. Mazik Flow)
Out Of The Charts: [+/-]
090 Can't Stop Lovin' You - Brown Eyed Soul (30/07/10)
095 'Strong Heart' Logo Song - Super Junior (ft. LeeTeuk, EunHyuk, ShinDong, DongHae) (30/07/10)
097 Almost One Year - Wax (30/07/10)
098 Remember... I Love You... - Flower (30/07/10)
099 Love Is War - Gil Me (ft. Outsider) (30/07/10)
093 Coincidence - Soul (With KCM) (31/07/10)
094 I Will Be Strong - Bizniz (ft. Go In Hee of M.A.C) (31/07/10)
100 Day Life - Soul Connection (ft. Soy) (31/07/10)
097 Smile Boy (Rock Ver.) - Lee Seung Gi & Kim Yuna (01/08/10)
099 The 2nd Parting (Part.2 Story of the Man) - M-Suit (01/08/10)
100 Curry - Norazo (01/08/10)
099 Ska - Freestyle (02/08/10)
100 Love Ya - SS501 (02/08/10)
Enjoy.. and please spread the word.. so links won't expire so fast!!!










0 comments: