♫ K-Pop Top 100 - May 2010 ♫
[FINAL Update 02/05/10]
I'll try to post up the monthly K-Pop Top 100 charts in here from now on!
The FINAL Top 100 post will be made (hopefully) every 2nd of the month (as the website => www.melon.com gets updated every day!)
Links will be only available in sharebee.com
Credits to all the original uploaders I've got the files from.. mostly 4shared.com!
Renamed and bitrate converting by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Track numbers are variable since they might change from day to day!
Effective May 29th, June 29th, July 30th, August 29th, September 30th, October 30th, November 30th, December 30th, January 29th, February 27th, March 29th & April 28th!
(NEW) = Songs which came new into the charts on the day I've posted the Top 100 ;)
Please credit if you take out links!!!
Thanks everyone for voting.. Well then.. here's the final result of the poll which was posted in here => Click me to see the Poll Percentage!!
Individual Songs it is... so please don't further ask for other uploads ;)
Note about Gummy's Song "There Is No Love".. as you can see it has 2 places in the chart (8 & 97).. don't know why Melon did that.. but those are exactly the same songs.. awesome song, btw d(^o^)b
Korean Pop (Gayo) Top 100 May 2010:
001 These Beggarly Words - Seo Young Eun (With Jung Yup of Brown Eyed Soul)
002 Scattered - Monday Kiz
003 Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - Lee Hyori (ft. Ceejay of Freshboyz)
004 Without U - 2PM
005 Magic - Secret
006 Song To Hold You Back - Rain
007 Bang! - After School
008 There Is No Love - Gummy
009 Run Devil Run - Girls Generation
010 I Did Wrong - 2AM
[+/-] Songs 11 - 20:
012 As A Man - Gummy
013 Hip Song - Rain
014 10 Reasons To Love You - Lee Seok Hoon (of SG Wannabe)
015 It Hurts To Love Me - Yim Jae Beom (ft. Younha)
016 Bubble Love - MC Mong (ft. Seo In Young)
017 I'll Move - Brown Eyed Soul
018 Like A Man - Bobby Kim
019 Shock - Beast [B2ST]
020 Learned About Love - December
[+/-] Songs 21 - 30:
021 Lupin - Kara
022 Don't - 4Men (ft. Mei)
023 Present - K.Will (ft. Eun Ji Won)
024 Will Love Come - Mighty Mouth (With Baek Ji Young)
025 Easy (Sincere Ver.) - Beast [B2ST]
026 If We Love - Park Jung Eun
027 Bad Habit - Zia
028 Acquaintance - Outsider
029 Sinner - Lee Eun Mee
030 Super Soul - Gil Hak Mi
[+/-] Songs 31 - 40:
031 I'm Really Hurt - T-ara
032 Swing - Lee Hyori (ft. Gary of Leessang)
033 Love Is Teaching Me To Drink - Lee Seung Gi (ft. Baek Chan from 8eight)
034 I Hate You - Jung In
035 Outlaw In The Wild - HyunAh (of 4minute) & Nassun
036 Oh! - Girls Generation
037 Melody For You - M4
038 Even If I Die, I Can't Send You Away - 2AM
039 What (New ver.) - U-Kiss
040 Go Crazy Waiting - Big Mama
[+/-] Songs 41 - 50:
041 While Buzzed - Eun Ji Won
042 Good Smile - Soya n Sun
043 Bring It Back - Lee Hyori (ft. Bekah of After School & Jeon Ji Yoon of 4minute)
044 Living In The Heart - Untouchable (ft. Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls)
045 Ride To Me - Nam Gyuri (ft. Oneway)
046 Heartbreaker (ft. Flo Rida) - G-Dragon
047 Magic (Festa On Ice 2010 Theme) - Brown Eyed Girls
048 Shake! - E.via
049 I'm Back - Lee Hyori
050 My Love By My Side - Kim Wan Je
[+/-] Songs 51 - 60:
051 Don't Leave - Kim Bum Soo
052 Why... Did You - Monday Kiz
053 Because Of You - Gummy
054 Sad Music - Brave Brothers (With V.O.S.)
055 Confession - Hot Potato
056 Run - Epik High
057 Confession On A Spring Day - Biscolate
058 It Hurts Because It's Love - Min Kyung Hoon (of Buzz)
059 Don't Stop Can't Stop - 2PM
060 No Cool I'm Sorry - UV
[+/-] Songs 61 - 70:
061 I'm A Loner - C.N Blue
062 How Did We Get - Lee Hyori (With Dae Sung of Big Bang)
063 How To Leave The Rapper - Defconn (ft. Gu Ji Sung)
064 The Stars In The Night Sky... - Yang Jung Seung [Kiroy Y] (With KCM & No Noo)
065 Going Home - Kim Yoon Ah
066 Sunflowers - Gavy NJ (ft. SunnySide MJ)
067 Love, Friendship And... - JB (With No Noo & Yang Jung Seung)
068 Tell Me Again Tomorrow - Kim Dong Hee
069 Round & Round - U-Kiss
070 What Should I Do (The Housemaid OST) - Gummy
[+/-] Songs 71 - 80:
071 Love Sign - Lee Hyori (ft. Sang Chu of Mighty Mouth)
072 Let's Break Up - Gummy
073 Given Advice - Cho PD (ft. Jeong Seul Gi)
074 As Soon As - 2PM
075 Lollipop Pt.2 - Big Bang
076 I'm Sorry I Can't Laugh For You - 2AM
077 Love Doesn't Change, People Change - Taesabiae (Duet with Dream Girls)
078 I'm So Sorry - M To M
079 Introducing My Boyfriend - Daylight (With Taw, ft. E Sang)
080 Availability Period - 8eight
[+/-] Songs 81 - 90:
081 Highlight - Lee Hyori (ft. Bizzy)
082 Scandal - Lee Hyori
083 Help Me - Norazo
084 Change - HyunAh (of 4minute) [ft. Yong Joon Hyung from Beast (B2ST)]
085 Who Are You - Gummy (ft. Big Tone of Happy Face)
086 Try To Copy Me - 2NE1
087 Have A Drink - Zia
088 Something That I Love - Boo Hwal
089 Goodbye - DIA
090 I Am Sorry - V.O.S
[+/-] Songs 91 - 100:
091 We Fell In Love - Ga In (of Brown Eyed Girls) & Jo Kwon (of 2AM)
092 Wonder Woman - SeeYa, Davichi & T-ara
093 Aubrey (Hillstate CF Background Music) - Cho Kyu Chan (NEW)
094 All Day Long (Original Ver.) - ZE:A (NEW)
095 Introducing My Girlfriend - E Sang (With Taw, Kim Hyun Joong, ft. K.Will)
096 Like The First Time - T-ara
097 There Is No Love - Gummy (NEW)
098 Fyah - Park Myung Soo (ft. Gil)
099 Staying Low - Beyond
100 Feel The Same - Lee Hyori
Out Of The Charts: [+/-]
097 100 Percent - Lee Hyori (28/04/10)
098 Star Star Star (☆★☆) - Girls Generation (28/04/10)
093 What Should I Do - Sol.B (29/04/10)
094 Depressing You - Mate (29/04/10)
096 Tokyo Blues - Kim Yoon Ah (29/04/10)
097 Cold Hearted Man (Let You Go) - Trax (29/04/10)
098 Because Of You - After School (29/04/10)
099 Want Me Back - Lee Hyori (29/04/10)
090 I Can't Live Without You - Mazik Flow (ft. Jang Hye Jin) (30/04/10)
094 Positive Vibes - Paloalto (ft. T [a.k.a Yoon Mi Rae]) (30/04/10)
095 Memory - Lee Hyori (ft. Bizzy) (30/04/10)
096 Get 2 Know - Lee Hyori (ft. Double K) (30/04/10)
097 Man Up - Cho PD (ft. Park Mi Kyung) (30/04/10)
098 I'm Risking My Life - 2PM (30/04/10)
099 Outta Control - Freestyle (30/04/10)
100 One - Trans Fixion (30/04/10)
092 Baby Baby - 4Men (01/05/10)
097 I Love You (Send Me Love) - Daylight & JQ (01/05/10)
099 Girls Generation - Girls Generation (01/05/10)
Enjoy.. and please spread the word.. so links won't expire so fast!!!










0 comments: