♫ K-Pop Top 100 - April 2010 ♫
[FINAL Update 02/04/10]
I'll try to post up the monthly K-Pop Top 100 charts in here from now on!
The FINAL Top 100 post will be made (hopefully) every 2nd of the month (as the website => www.melon.com gets updated every day!)
Links will be only available in sharebee.com
Credits to all the original uploaders I've got the files from.. mostly 4shared.com!
Renamed and bitrate converting by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Track numbers are variable since they might change from day to day!
Effective May 29th, June 29th, July 30th, August 29th, September 30th, October 30th, November 30th, December 30th, January 29th, February 27th & March 29th!
(NEW) = Songs which came new into the charts on the day I've posted the Top 100 ;)
Please credit if you take out links!!!
Thanks everyone for voting.. Well then.. here's the final result of the poll which was posted in here => Click me to see the Poll Percentage!!
Individual Songs it is... so please don't further ask for other uploads ;)
Korean Pop (Gayo) Top 100 April 2010:
001 Song To Hold You Back - Rain
002 Bang! - After School
003 Run Devil Run - Girls Generation
004 I Did Wrong - 2AM
005 I'll Move - Brown Eyed Soul
006 I Go Crazy Because Of You - T-ara
007 Lupin - Kara
008 Bubble Love - MC Mong (ft. Seo In Young)
009 Present - K.Will (ft. Eun Ji Won)
010 Learned About Love - December
[+/-] Songs 11 - 20:
012 Bad Habit - Zia
013 Will Love Come - Mighty Mouth (With Baek Ji Young)
014 Heartbreaker (ft. Flo Rida) - G-Dragon
015 Don't - 4Men (ft. Mei)
016 Acquaintance - Outsider
017 Go Crazy Waiting - Big Mama
018 I Hate You - Jung In
019 Oh! - Girls Generation
020 Even If I Die, I Can't Send You Away - 2AM
[+/-] Songs 21 - 30:
021 Super Soul - Gil Hak Mi
022 Love Is Teaching Me To Drink - Lee Seung Gi (ft. Baek Chan from 8eight)
023 While Buzzed - Eun Ji Won
024 Run - Epik High
025 Living In The Heart - Untouchable (ft. Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls)
026 I'm So Sorry - M To M
027 It Hurts Because It's Love - Min Kyung Hoon (of Buzz)
028 Magic - Secret (NEW)
029 Melody For You - M4
030 I'm A Loner - C.N Blue
[+/-] Songs 31 - 40:
031 It's Alright - Min Kyung Hoon (of Buzz)
032 Lollipop Pt.2 - Big Bang
033 Round & Round - U-Kiss
034 I'm Sorry I Can't Laugh For You - 2AM
035 Sunflowers - Gavy NJ (ft. SunnySide MJ)
036 Availability Period - 8eight
037 Love Doesn't Change, People Change - Taesabiae (Duet with Dream Girls)
038 Try To Copy Me - 2NE1
039 I Am Sorry - V.O.S
040 How To Leave The Rapper - Defconn (ft. Gu Ji Sung)
[+/-] Songs 41 - 50:
041 Change - HyunAh (of 4minute) [ft. Yong Joon Hyung from Beast (B2ST)]
042 Given Advice - Cho PD (ft. Jeong Seul Gi)
043 Thrill Love - f(x)
044 Blowin My Mind - Brown Eyed Soul
045 Something That I Love - Boo Hwal
046 Wonder Woman - SeeYa, Davichi & T-ara
047 Like The First Time - T-ara
048 Ring For Me Once Again - Psy & Kim Jang Hoon
049 Star Star Star (☆★☆) - Girls Generation
050 We Fell In Love - Ga In (of Brown Eyed Girls) & Jo Kwon (of 2AM)
[+/-] Songs 51 - 60:
051 Have A Drink - Zia
052 Step Up - Supreme Team
053 Once - Evan
054 Stupid Love - Suh Young Eun
055 Only One Day - Big Mama
056 All Day Long (Original Ver.) - ZE:A
057 160 - Eun Ji Won (ft. Lee Soo Geun)
058 I'm Really Hurt - T-ara
059 Because Of You - After School
060 Confession - Hot Potato
[+/-] Songs 61 - 70:
061 Cold Hearted Man (Let You Go) - Trax
062 Anna's Tears - Noblesse (ft. Cha Soo Kyung)
063 This Is A Human - Kim Jong Gook
064 Bo Peep Bo Peep - T-ara
065 Farewell Story - Wax (ft. Jo Kwon of 2AM)
066 Bad Person - An Jin Kyoung (ft. Mir of MBLAQ)
067 Women Who Smoke - Subin (ft. Lydia)
068 Broke Up Today - Younha
069 Mystery - Beast [B2ST]
070 The Stars In The Night Sky... - Yang Jung Seung [Kiroy Y] (With KCM & No Noo)
[+/-] Songs 71 - 80:
071 Managed To Forget The Separation - Lim Chang Jung
072 Love Is So... - December
073 Say It Isn't So - Seo Yeon
074 Echo - Girls Generation
075 If You Let Me Into Your Heart - MBLAQ (Feat. C-Luv)
076 Goodbye My Love - Voice One
077 Baby Baby - 4Men
078 I Can't Live Without You - Yoon Jong Shin
079 Tik Tok - 2PM
080 More and More - JJ
[+/-] Songs 81 - 90:
081 Show! Show! Show! - Girls Generation
082 Heartbeat - 2PM
083 Don't Be Nice - Kim Jong Gook
084 Why You And Me - Gil Me (ft. Jeong Yeop of Brown Eyed Soul)
085 You And I - Park Bom (of 2NE1)
086 5th Finger - IU
087 Pierrot's Tears 2 - Outsider (ft. Gil Me)
088 If It Was Me - Na Yoon Kwon
089 Idiot - BGM (ft. Agatha of Dream Girls)
090 Just Like The First Time - Lee Seung Gi (ft. Kang Min Kyung From Davichi)
[+/-] Songs 91 - 100:
091 In My Head - Brian (of Fly To The Sky)
092 Don t Cry - Sue Ann (NEW)
093 Can't Forget - Kim Jong Gook
094 If You Know A Nice Person, Please Introduce Him To Me - Rumble Fish
095 Walala Lalale - OneTwo
096 I Love You - 2AM (ft. Baek Chan & Joo Hee of 8eight)
097 Am I That Easy - U-Kiss
098 It's First Love - IU & Na Yoon Kwon
099 Hurt - Queens
100 Admiring Boy - D-NA
Out Of The Charts:
096 Man With Flower - KCM (ft. MC Mong) (30/03/10)
100 Umbrella - Kara (30/03/10)
095 With U - After School (31/03/10)
097 I Just Need You - Supreme Team (ft. Gaeko of Dynamic Duo) (31/03/10)
100 Whisper White Magic - Julia Hart (31/03/10)
098 I Am Yours, You Are Mine - Pastel Blue (ft. Soo Seong) (01/04/10)
099 People Who Laugh, Are All Beautiful - Wax (01/04/10)
098 Don't Know How To Love - Page (02/04/10)
100 This love (G.H Remix) - G-Dragon (02/04/10)
Enjoy.. and please spread the word.. so links won't expire so fast!!!










0 comments: