♫ K-Pop Top 100 - November 2009 ♫
[FINAL Update 02/11/09]
I'll try to post up the monthly K-Pop Top 100 charts in here from now on!
The FINAL Top 100 post will be made (hopefully) every 2nd of the month (as the website => www.melon.com gets updated every day!)
Links will be only available in sharebee.com
Credits to all the original uploaders I've got the files from.. mostly 4shared.com!
Renamed and bitrate converting by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Track numbers are variable since they might change from day to day!
Effective May 29th, June 29th, July 30th, August 29th, September 30th & October 30th!
(NEW) = Songs which came new into the charts on the day I've posted the Top 100 ;)
Please credit if you take out links!!!
Thanks everyone for voting.. Well then.. here's the final result of the poll which was posted in here => Click me to see the Poll Percentage!!
Individual Songs it is... so please don't further ask for other uploads ;)
Korean Pop (Gayo) Top 100 November 2009:
001 You And I - Park Bom (of 2NE1)
002 Calling You - Seo In Kook
003 The Girl Who Can't Break Up, The Boy Who Can't Leave - Leessang
004 Sign - Brown Eyed Girls
005 Ring Ding Dong - SHINee
006 Good Bye Tears - Ivy
007 Touch Me - Ivy
008 Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.) - Girls Generation
009 I Love Behind The Breakup - Gummy
010 Love Like This (For You) - SS501
[+/-] Songs 11 - 20:
012 Where U At - Tae Yang (of Big Bang)
013 TTL (Time To Love) - T-ara (ft. Supernova)
014 Love Rain - Kim Tae Woo
015 After Love - Park Hyo Shin
016 The Woman Who Likes The Bad Man - December
017 Trickling - Wheesung
018 Because I Missed Your Heart - Fany (of Fly To The Sky)
019 Fly (Rally Ver.2) - Seo In Kook (With Bigtone)
020 His Voice - SeeYa
[+/-] Songs 21 - 30:
021 TTL Listen 2 - T-ara (ft. Supernova)
022 Let's Break Up - Lee Seung Gi
023 Guilty - Dynamic Duo
024 Muzik - 4minute
025 Good Bye - M to M
026 Oh Yeah - MBLAQ
027 LA chA TA - f(x)
028 Heartbreaker - G-Dragon
029 Horror Show - MC Mong (ft. Kang Ho Dong & Whale)
030 In A Pallid State - Gavy NJ
[+/-] Songs 31 - 40:
031 Bad Girl - Beast [B2ST]
032 Are You Sure - Rumble Fish
033 30 Minutes Ago - Lee Hyun (of 8eight) (ft. Lim Jeong Hee)
034 Don't Call My Name - Lee Soo Young
035 Changing - Leessang (ft. Jeong In)
036 Kiss - Sandara Park (feat. CL of 2NE1)
037 True Story - Lyn
038 Parade - Ivy
039 Mister - Kara
040 I Think - Boo Hwal
[+/-] Songs 41 - 50:
041 Smile - Mighty Mouth (ft. In Sooni)
042 Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls
043 Young Love - Seo In Kook
044 I Think He's Breaking Up - Park Ji Heon (ft. MJ Of Sunnyside & Shin Hye)
045 My Ear Candy - Baek Ji Young (ft. Taecyeon of 2PM)
046 Ga In - Bae Chi Gi (ft. Nemo of Miss S)
047 Carousel - Leessang (ft. Lee Juk
048 I'm In Love - Yim Jae Bum
049 Goodbye - Jeong Yeop (of Brown Eyed Soul)
050 Wannabe - Epik High (ft. Mellow)
[+/-] Songs 51 - 60:
051 Let's Meet Now - Leessang (ft. Jang Gi Ha & The Faces)
052 What A Girl Wants - 4minute
053 Love Letter - FT Island
054 I Want You Back - Secret
055 Resignation 2009 - Lee Young Hyun (of Big Mama)
056 In The Club - 2NE1
057 What Is Love - Miss S
058 Love Is So Difficult - Lee Seung Chul
059 I Love You... - Ran (Narr. Yoon Son Ha)
060 Heart Disease - Outsider & MC Sniper (With Horan)
[+/-] Songs 61 - 70:
061 A Boy - G-Dragon
062 I... - MC Mong (ft.Ivy)
063 His And Her Situation - Uee (ft. Jun Jin & Suk Hee)
064 Wasteful Tears - Navi (ft. Hyunah of 4minute)
065 Chocolate Love (Electronic Pop Ver.) - f(x)
066 I Don't Care - 2NE1
067 Wedding Veil - Lee Seung Gi
068 Beautiful Goodbye - Seo In Kook
069 One Step At A Time - Seo Young Eun
070 Because Being You - Go Eun
[+/-] Songs 71 - 80:
071 Vari2ty - Jewelry
072 She's Strong - Run
073 Lie - FT Island
074 Betrayed - Tae Goon (Narration of Lee Yo Won)
075 I Hope It Were You - Yoon Do Hyun
076 Lies (Part.1) - T-ara
077 Bastard - Tae In
078 Fireworks - Dynamic Duo
079 Oh, Yes! - Koyote
080 Pretty Boy - 2NE1
[+/-] Songs 81 - 90:
081 Live Another Day (JG & Pastel) - East
082 Wanna - Kara
083 Poisonous Tongue - Tei
084 My Body Erased You - Leessang (ft. Enzo. B)
085 New Celebration - Lyn (ft. Dok2)
086 Single Man - Andy (of Shinhwa)
087 Hello - G-Dragon (ft. Dara)
088 Drunk On Sleep - Brown Eyed Girl
089 4Tomorrow (Uee, Seung Yeon, Hyun A & Ga In) - Pit-a-pat Tomorrow
090 I'm Sorry - Dynamic Duo
[+/-] Songs 91 - 100:
091 Yes I'm In Love - Bada (ft. Taecyeon of 2PM)
092 Good Day 2 - Lee Seung Hwan
093 Breathe - G-Dragon
094 Missing You - Sook Hee
095 I Hope - F.T Island
096 It's Over - Jeong Yeop (of Brown Eyed Soul) (NEW)
097 Love..That Cruel Disease - Wheesung
098 Alone - Outsider
099 365 Days - Ali
100 Genie (Tell Me Your Wish) - Girls Generation
Out Of The Charts:
093 I Don't Remember - Byul [Star] (01/11/09)
Enjoy.. and please spread the word.. so links won't expire so fast!!!










0 comments: