☺ Tae Yang's - HOT Concert 2008 ☺
I've found someone who's so kind to share FULL CONCERT DVDs with us ^^
It's KuteDragonBabe of a Vietnamese K-Pop Fansubbing Forum => http://www.360kpop.com/f/ or her old blog called http://kutedragonbabe.skyrock.com/
I'll be posting up the download links in here... but most of them are password protected.. Note that I'M NOT ALLOWED to message you the passwords personally.. so please register in here => http://www.360kpop.com/f/ and either reply to one of those threads of hers or PM her!
As mentioned above.. it's a VIETNAMESE forum.. so naturally the site is managed in vietnamese... anyway, if you use http://www.google.de/language_tools?hl=de you'll be probably able to register in there.. I've managed it so you can do that also :P
Please don't e-mail us if you have any problems with that site!!
Well then, here we go...
Tae Yang - 1st Live Concert - HOT [ISO]
MegaUpload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VDQNMSUQ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y5WS0WV0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BHW5X7YA
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R0XIO3SZ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EHCKFVBZ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SXHMIF6K
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7OP5GH9M
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E6D34FWU
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TJWL0DUI
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TIFH7K50
Credit : KuteDragonBabe @ 360Kpop.com










0 comments: