♫ K-Pop Top 100 - October 2009 ♫
[FINAL Update 02/09/09]
I'll try to post up the monthly K-Pop Top 100 charts in here from now on!
The FINAL Top 100 post will be made (hopefully) every 2nd of the month (as the website => www.melon.com gets updated every day!)
Links will be only available in sharebee.com
Credits to all the original uploaders I've got the files from.. mostly 4shared.com!
Renamed and bitrate converting by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Track numbers are variable since they might change from day to day!
Effective May 29th, June 29th, July 30th, October 29th & September 30th!
(NEW) = Songs which came new into the charts on the day I've posted the Top 100 ;)
Please credit if you take out links!!!
Thanks everyone for voting.. Well then.. here's the final result of the poll which was posted in here => Click me to see the Poll Percentage!!
Individual Songs it is... so please don't further ask for other uploads ;)
Korean Pop (Gayo) Top 100 October 2009:
001 TTL (Time To Love) - T-ara (ft. Supernova)
002 Love Rain - Kim Tae Woo
003 Let's Break Up - Lee Seung Gi
004 After Love - Park Hyo Shin
005 Muzik - 4minute
006 Heartbreaker - G-Dragon
007 LA chA TA - f(x)
008 30 Minutes Ago - Lee Hyun (of 8eight) (ft. Lim Jeong Hee)
009 Kiss - Sandara Park (feat. CL of 2NE1)
010 My Ear Candy - Baek Ji Young (ft. Taecyeon of 2PM)
[+/-] Songs 11 - 20:
012 Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls
013 Wannabe - Epik High (ft. Mellow)
014 In A Pallid State - Gavy NJ
015 Vari2ty - Jewelry
016 Wedding Veil - Lee Seung Gi
017 Heart Disease - Outsider & MC Sniper (With Horan)
018 What Is Love - Miss S
019 In The Club - 2NE1
020 Lies (Part.1) - T-ara
[+/-] Songs 21 - 30:
021 Betrayed - Tae Goon (Narration of Lee Yo Won)
022 Poisonous Tongue - Tei
023 Love Is So Difficult - Lee Seung Chul
024 His And Her Situation - Uee (ft. Jun Jin & Suk Hee)
025 I Don't Care - 2NE1
026 I Hope It Were You - Yoon Do Hyun
027 Ga In - Bae Chi Gi (ft. Nemo of Miss S)
028 Wanna - Kara
029 Wasteful Tears - Navi (ft. Hyunah of 4minute)
030 A Boy - G-Dragon
[+/-] Songs 31 - 40:
031 I'm Sorry - Dynamic Duo
032 I Hope - F.T Island
033 Love Class - Mighty Mouth (ft. Han Ye Seul)
034 Hello - G-Dragon (ft. Dara)
035 Pretty Boy - 2NE1
036 My Love By My Side - Choi Jin Yi
037 Pianissimo - Cherri Filter
038 Color Chocolate - K.Will (ft. Mario)
039 Breathe - G-Dragon
040 I Don't Care (Reggae Mix Version) - 2NE1
[+/-] Songs 41 - 50:
041 You Said You Love - Oh Jong Hyuk (OJ)
042 Candy Man - Brown Eyed Girls
043 Indian Boy - MC Mong (ft. Jang Geun Lee, B.I)
044 No One Cries Because They Want To (Cry Mix) - 8eight
045 I Won't Give You - 4minute
046 Alone - Outsider
047 I Think - Boo Hwal
048 Girl - Yuri (of Cool) (ft. JQ)
049 Amoled - Son Dam Bi & After School
050 Genie (Tell Me Your Wish) - Girls Generation
[+/-] Songs 51 - 60:
051 I Did Tell You - Park Ji Heon (of V.O.S)
052 Fall - Taw (ft. Mino of Freestyle, Daylight, Lee Sang)
053 Hot Issue - 4minute
054 I Don't Feel Sad - PK Heman (ft. So Yoon)
055 The Leaders - G-Dragon (ft. Teddy & CL)
056 N-Time - Hwang Jeong Eum (ft. T-ara)
057 Screw - Jaurim
058 I Hate You - 2PM
059 If You Hear This Song - Taesabiae (ft. Suho)
060 Gossip man - G-Dragon (ft. Kim Gun mo)
[+/-] Songs 61 - 70:
061 Luv - Memory
062 Strong Girl - Jewelry
063 Will You Marry Me - Lee Seung Gi (ft. Bizniz)
064 Hurt - Loveholics (Play by Jang Eun A)
065 Might Hate To Love - As One
066 Dunk - Jo Kwon (of 2AM) (ft. Whale)
067 Goodbye My Love - 8eight
068 Supermagic - Supreme Team
069 Let's Go Party - 2NE1
070 Trot - Epik High
[+/-] Songs 71 - 80:
071 Letters - Bae Chi Gi (ft. Jung Eun)
072 True Romance - Drunken Tiger (ft. T)
073 Butterfly - G-Dragon (ft. Jin Jung)
074 I Don't Have A Heart - 8eight
075 She's Gone - G-Dragon (feat. Kush)
076 Cold Noodles - Park Myeon Soo & Jessica (of Girls Generation)
077 One Way Ticket - Kinetic Flow
078 I'm Hopeful - Park Hyo Shin
079 If You Lie To The World - Kim Gun Mo
080 Mad - Bada (ft. Untouchable)
[+/-] Songs 81 - 90:
081 You Know (Rock Version) - IU
082 Don't Cry - Wax
083 Again & Again - 2PM
084 What A Girl Wants - 4minute
085 Fire - 2NE1
086 To Say I Love You - J (Duet with Alex)
087 Gift - Park Hyo Shin
088 Lies - Go Eun (ft. Suho)
089 My Feelings For You - Leeds
090 Diet - Han Young (ft. Miryo)
[+/-] Songs 91 - 100:
091 Love Whirls - Lee Seung Gi
092 Melody - Lee Seung Gi
093 1 Year Station - G-Dragon
094 Because Only The Marks Remain - R.Trippper
095 Let's dance - Future Liger
096 Strange - Park Hyo Shin
097 Starry Night - OneTwo
098 Korean Dream - G-Dragon (ft. Tae Yang)
099 Love. Wrong Story - Oh Yun Hye
100 상사병 (Feat. 진주) 뮤직비디오보기 - Pastel Blue (will be upload ASAP!!)
Out Of The Charts:
092 Slow Man - Kim Bum Soo (ft. Chan Yang) (29/09/09)
096 Superwoman - Sun Min (30/09/09)
098 Headache (Full ver.) - N.S Yoon Ji (30/09/09)
096 Proud Of My Girl - Ryan (Of Paran) (30/09/09)
098 A Bird Whose Name Is Unknown - Park Hyo Shin (30/09/09)
099 Loves Desire - Ash & Yoon Do Hyun Band (30/09/09)
Enjoy.. and please spread the word.. so links won't expire so fast!!!










0 comments: