☺ Big Bang's - The Real Concert 2006 ☺
I've found someone who's so kind to share FULL CONCERT DVDs with us ^^
It's KuteDragonBabe of a Vietnamese K-Pop Fansubbing Forum => http://www.360kpop.com/f/ or her old blog called http://kutedragonbabe.skyrock.com/
I'll be posting up the download links in here... but most of them are password protected.. Note that I'M NOT ALLOWED to message you the passwords personally.. so please register in here => http://www.360kpop.com/f/ and either reply to one of those threads of hers or PM her!
As mentioned above.. it's a VIETNAMESE forum.. so naturally the site is managed in vietnamese... anyway, if you use http://www.google.de/language_tools?hl=de you'll be probably able to register in there.. I've managed it so you can do that also :P
Please don't e-mail us if you have any problems with that site!!
Well then, here we go...
Big Bang - 1st Live Concert - The Real [ISO]
MegaUpload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=96RFZ9EU
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U2UUFMGY
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AZVBZHBT
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VOAQLNIW
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UB5GSVCI
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QTS4TFZ6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XT45OQQ1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q1TIUNBD
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WYH8CYLU
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CE9ZOIV9
OR
MediaFire:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ylmhr2izkxy
http://www.mediafire.com/?meginmzmahy
http://www.mediafire.com/?dyldfjze5xq
http://www.mediafire.com/?nzyn1jlxf1t
http://www.mediafire.com/?vhmt0zjotqo
http://www.mediafire.com/?ymtld4j30zo
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmjyjtgkmzm
http://www.mediafire.com/?qmjjndiyhmz
http://www.mediafire.com/?azw0hmlczxt
http://www.mediafire.com/?izm5j1maua3
Credit : KuteDragonBabe @ 360Kpop.com










0 comments: