♫ [TW] Meteor Garden II OST ♫

流星花園2/Liu Xing Hua Yuan 2/Meteor Garden 2 OST
[Released: 2002] | MU | MIHD
Files ripped and uploaded by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com!!!
Songs 01 - 04 are either videos or free space on the disc ;)
01. Yo te amo | DL | Lyrics
02. Blue | DL | Lyrics
03. Broken Vow | DL | Lyrics
04. All by myself | DL | Lyrics
05. Close to you | DL | Lyrics
06. Te Quiero, Te Quiero | DL | Lyrics
07. Happy | DL | Lyrics
08. Words | DL | Lyrics
09. I loved you all the way | DL | Lyrics
10. Love | DL | Lyrics
11. I´ll never fall in love again | DL | Lyrics
12. When I see you smile | DL | Lyrics
13. Doraemon no uta | DL | Lyrics
14. Concierto de aranjuez | DL | Lyrics
15. Can´t lose you (Instrumental) | DL | Lyrics
16. Season of firework (Instrumental) | DL | Lyrics










0 comments: