♫ K-Pop Top 100 - July 2009 ♫
[FINAL Update 02/07/09]
I'll try to post up the monthly K-Pop Top 100 charts in here from now on!
The FINAL Top 100 post will be made (hopefully) every 2nd of the month (as the website => www.melon.com gets updated every day!)
Links will be only available in sharebee.com
Credits to all the original uploaders I've got the files from.. mostly 4shared.com!
Renamed and bitrate converting by JenEm - http://dlparadise.blogspot.com
Track numbers are variable since they might change from day to day!
Effective May 29th & June 29th!
(NEW) = Songs which came new into the charts on the day I've posted the Top 100 ;)
Please credit if you take out links!!!
Korean Pop (Gayo) Top 100 July 2009:
001 Genie (Tell Me Your Wish) - Girls Generation
002 Alone - Outsider
003 Hot Issue - 4minute
004 Fire - 2NE1
005 Goodbye My Love - 8eight
006 In Trouble - V.O.S
007 I Hate You - 2PM
008 Will You Marry Me - Lee Seung Gi (ft. Bizniz)
009 Again & Again - 2PM
010 Woman Generation - SeeYa, Davichi, T-ara
[+/-] Songs 11 - 20:
012 Juliette - SHINee
013 It's You - Super Junior
014 Rally - Jewelry (ft. Nassun)
015 My Man - Davichi
016 Tears Are Dropping - K.Will
017 I Love You - SG Wannabe ft. Yurisangja Park Seung Hwa
018 Boo - IU
019 Nonsense - Koyote
020 Shake - Chae Yeon
[+/-] Songs 21 - 30:
021 I Don't Care - 2NE1 (NEW)
022 Lollipop - Big Bang & 2NE1
023 Memory & Remembrance - Kim Tae Woo (Ft. Joon Hyung, Sohn Ho Young, Danny of G.O.D)
024 Diva - After School
025 1 Tear Drop Per Second (A Mix) - K.Will
026 My Cry Baby - SG Wannabe
027 Dwi Cha Ga Gyeong Jeog Eul - M.C. The Max
028 I Don't Have A Heart - 8eight
029 Heart Damage - Navi (Feat. Crown J)
030 SORRY, SORRY - Super Junior
[+/-] Songs 31 - 40:
031 Same Heart - Kara
032 Saturday Night - Son Dam Bi
033 Friend - Big Bang (T.O.P & Tae Yang)
034 Accident - Davichi
035 Love Series - H-Eugene (feat. Hyemin of Gavy NJ)
036 Feels Like It's Breaking - Zia
037 Simple Love - MC Mong (Feat. Navi)
038 Oh - Untouchable
039 Brown Eyes - Yoon Gun (ft. Lee Hyori)
040 8282 - Davichi
[+/-] Songs 41 - 50:
041 Tears For You - Lena Park
042 A Friend's Confession - 2AM
043 Dream Girl - After School
044 Gee - Girls Generation
045 We're Breaking Up - Lee Eun Mi
046 Insomnia - Whee Sung
047 The End In Mind - Freestyle (Feat. Hanyi)
048 Love Is Not A Crime - Baek Ji Young
049 Love... That Guy - Bobby Kim
050 Yes you are a woman - Kim Dong Hui
[+/-] Songs 51 - 60:
051 Wizard Of Oz (LGT 'OZ' CF) - Clazziquai
052 True Romance - Drunken Tiger (ft. T)
053 Ghost - Yangpa
054 Hail To Love - Noise
055 Monster (Korean Ver.) - Drunken Tiger
056 Nobody (English Ver.) - Wonder Girls
057 Etude - Girls Generation
058 Forgot To Regret - Kim Bum Soo
059 Minnovation - M (Lee Min Woo)
060 You Are Mine - Gary Gold Smith
[+/-] Songs 61 - 70:
061 Love Is Punishment - K.Will
062 Pierrot's Tears - Outsider (ft. Mu Woong of Bae Chi Gi)
063 Long Time No See - Lim Chang Jung
064 Echo - Ciara (NEW)
065 Mascara - Brand New Day
066 Hey! (Original Ver.) - e.via (ft. Double Trouble-Basik & Innovator)
067 7 Years Of Love - Kyuhyun (of Super Junior) (NEW)
068 Apart - As One (ft. Han Hyo Joo)
069 Encore - Rumble Fish
070 Love Cuts - Gil Me (ft. Eun Ji Won)
[+/-] Songs 71 - 80:
071 Hey Ya! - Jun Jin (feat. Son Dam Bi, Bigtone)
072 By Myself - Tiffany (Girls Generation) [JaMyung Go OST]
073 Fairy Tale Love - Ran & Subin
074 Would Love - Byul (Star) [The Man Who Can't Get Married OST]
075 Morning Snow - Seotaiji (NEW)
076 Awfully - Beige (ft. Jun Jin & Lee Shi Young)
077 Diary (Motiphie Edition) - e.via (ft. Sori)
078 If You Pretend - Kim Jong Wook (Feat. Kang Min Kyung)
079 1,2,3 - Younha
080 The Heart Of One Person - Rumble Fish
[+/-] Songs 81 - 90:
081 In My Fading Memory - Park Ji Yoon
082 Never Ending Story - Yoon Sang Hyun (OST Queen of Housewives)
083 What You Do - Chrisette Michele (ft. Ne-Yo)
084 Vogue Girl - Lee Jung Hyun
085 Breaking Up Coolly - Kim Jin Pyo ( Feat. Jandi)
086 Oh Oh Oh - Taesabiae
087 I Don't Know About Love Yet - IU
088 I Have Someone Else (New Ver.) - Ilac (ft. Chae Rin of Brand New Day)
089 Raining (Duet with Jo Sang Uk) - Park Sang Min
090 I Want To Take - Kim Kyung Ho
[+/-] Songs 91 - 100:
091 Can't Remember The Name - SS501 (Young Saeng Solo)
092 Half - Hwayobi
093 My Heaven - Big Bang
094 Broken Fingernails - Lee Seung Chul
095 1 Year Later - Jessica of Girls Generation (ft. Onew)
096 Foolish Love - Lee Jin Sung [That Fool OST]
097 Struggle of the Mind and Heart - Evan
098 Love Song - Snofeel (ft. Noblesse)
099 Twilight - Gavy NJ
100 Face To Face - The One [Blood - The Last Vampire OST Ending Theme]
Out Of The Charts:
092 I Was Happy - Jo Sung Mo (Trumpet ft. Lee Ju Han) (30/06/09)
096 AH - After School (30/06/09)
099 I Miss You - Tei (30/06/09)
100 Happy Virus - Kim Jong Kook ft. Shorry J (30/06/09)
098 Honey - Kara (01/07/09)
099 Survivable - Brand New Day (01/07/09)
093 Hey, Mr - Dream Girls (ft. Taesabiae, Venus & Han Ji Eun) (02/07/09)
096 You'd Better Hide - Seo Yeon (02/07/09)
097 No One Else - Lee Seung Chul (02/07/09)
099 Beautiful Woman - No Brain (02/07/09)
Enjoy.. and please spread the word.. so links won't expire so fast!!!










5 comments:
thank you for the awesome songs!!! XD
Thanks for your prompt update!
Some suggestions you may want to consider:
Grouping the top 1-10, 11-20 etc songs in one group for more convenient dl
Hosting on another server? (because those on sharebee only allows 1 dl at a time, rather time consuming to wait) Perhaps you can consider mediafire?
Thanks once again for your effort!
@ J,
you're welcome... it's still not the final post, though ;)
about your suggestions... Do you mean I shouldn't post them in a peek-a-boo [+/-] way?
well... I've posted it that way in here because it looks more organized and better on a smaller monitor! otherwise the post would be endless... I've already tried your suggested method before.. but decided to keep the individual [+/-]
and mediafire... hehe... it was indeed one of my favorite hosting sites in the past.. but after they kept deleting my uploads after just a few hours/days I gave up uploading stuff in there.. sorry that sharebee isn't that convenient for you but it's the best site I know that helps keeping your uploads alive (as longs as people keep downloading them!)
you can of course download several files at a time.. by using the different links, waiting a few seconds shouldn't be a problem when you consider that everything you get is for free :P
see ya
~JenEm
Haha okay I can understand:)
Erm for the grouping of 1-10, 11-20 songs, what I mean is that maybe you could bundle them into rar/zip so that we could dl all 10 songs in one click. (ie, people can choose whether they want to dl indiv songs or in a group?) Hope it's not too much of a hassle:)
@ J,
ah.. so you meant that.. quite a nice idea... but some people only want to download one specific song.. that's why I thought individual sharebee links are more convenient for them ;)
mmh... I might make a poll and ask if I should upload the next Korean Top 100 in the 1-10.rar; 11-20.rar etc. way
But if I do so.. I WON'T upload individual songs anymore!!!
Check the poll out here soon ^^