♦ Jay Chou (SpanPin) ♦
Video Index:
1) Long Juan Feng/龙卷风/Tornado

Credits:
Pinyin and English Translation by Hobielover - http://chinesemusicblog.com
Youtube: SpanPin
MegaUpload: DL SpanPin
MediaFire: DL SpanPin







Video Index:
1) Long Juan Feng/龙卷风/Tornado

Please give us some feedback or suggestions ;)
DO NOT request anything through comments..
do it through our Request Forms!
and last but not least.. NO SPAMMING in here!
-----------------------------
(You can use some HTML tags, such as b, i and a)
Bookmark and Share this post:blogger tutorials
Social Bookmarking Blogger Widget
![]()
I'm reading: ♦ Jay Chou (SpanPin) ♦ ~
Labels:
Hardsubbed Videos,
Jay Chou

3 comments:
Wow~ This is the first time you upload SpanPin subs, isn´t it? Thank you very much~
earel, not really... I've made a SpanPin video of Jay Chou's "Cowboy is Busy" which was requested by hobielover before! this page will be for her personal SpanPin projects... so all the credits goes to hobielover ;)
O.o
Oops, sorry~
I hadn't watch Jay Chou's "Cowboy is Busy" SpanPin...So I thought it was the first...
Anyway, thanks again =)