♫ [TW] Corner With Love OST ♫

轉角*遇到愛/Zhuan Jiao * Yu Dao Ai/Corner with Love
[Released: January 19th 2007] MU MIHD
Individual download links are up!
01. 愛的勇氣/Ai De Yong Qi/The Courage to Love - Megan Lai | DL | Lyrics
02. 我想要說/Wo Xiang Yao Shuo/I want to say - Evan Yo | DL | Lyrics
03. 該忘了你對不對/Gai Wang Le Ni Dui Bu Dui/
I Should Forget About You, Right? - Zhou Hui | DL | Lyrics
04. 明天要把明天忘記/Ming Tian Yao Ba Zhou Tian Wang Ji/
Tomorrow, We Need To Forget Yesterday - Huang Dai Hui | DL | Lyrics
05. 我可以/Wo Ke Yi/I Can - Evan Yo | DL | Lyrics
06.發現/Fa Xian/Discovery - Zhou Hui | DL | Lyrics
07. 只有一個自己/Zhi You Yi Ge Zi Ji/There is only one self - Huang Dai Hui | DL | Lyrics
08. Can You Hear Me - Evan Yo | DL | Lyrics
09. 我可以/Wo Ke Yi/I Can (Instrumental) | DL |
10. 小星星變奏曲/Xiao Xing Xing Bian Zou Qu/
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Variation (Instrumental) | DL |
11. 問候歌/Wen Hou Ge/Greeting Song (Instrumental) | DL
12. 我想要說/Wo Xiang Yao Shuo/I want to say (Instrumental) | DL |
13. 愛轉角/Ai Zhuan Jiao - Alan Luo |/ DL | Lyrics










1 comments:
thanks for uploading! :)
btw.. the link for 只有一個自己leads to song #7 instead..