♪ Zhao Xing Fu Gei Ni ♪
Credits and Thank Yous to Huijin (chinese lyrics), Aspire (Pinyins and translations) and Funkindagirl (Labeling the names of who sings for solo parts) of Only Fahrenheit Forum
找幸福给你
不顾一切的勇气
不会说谎的眼睛
爱你不需要经过你的同意
放掉手中的回忆
像空中飞人别犹豫
我一定会抓住你
想念从每一天张开眼睛就开始
每个心跳都在提醒
Talk to me!! 说我有这个荣幸
翻天覆地 找幸福给你
拥有喜欢的事让人变坚强
Baby Holding me!!
我的天堂就在你手里
承受所有的雨滴
像大海无边又无际
包容你是我温暖的使命
把让你伤心的人都忘记
我会治好你的心
天使不是谁都爱得起
我终於明白双手存在的意义
为了扞卫心爱的你
Talk to me!! 说我有这个荣幸
翻天覆地 找幸福给你
拥有喜欢的事让人变坚强
Baby Holding me!!
我的天堂就在你手里
我终於明白双手存在的意义
为了紧紧拥抱你
Talk to me!! 说我有这个荣幸
翻天覆地 找幸福给你
拥有喜欢的事让人变坚强
让人刻骨铭心什麽都不怕
Baby Holding me!!
我的天堂就在你手里
让人刻骨铭心什麽都不怕
找幸福给你
让人刻骨铭心什麽都不怕
找幸福给你
Zhao Xing Fu Gei Ni
ARRON
bu gu yi qie de yong qi
bu hui shuo huang de yan jing
ai nibu xu yao jing guo ni de tong yi
JIRO
fang diao shou zhong de hui yi
xinag kong zhong fei ren bie you yu
wo yi ding hui zhua zhu ni
CALVIN
xiang nian cong mei yi tian zhang kai yan jing jiu kai shi
mei ge xin tiao dou zai ti xing
CHORUS
talk to me shuo wo you zhe ge rong xing
fan tian fu di zhao xing fu gei ni
yong you xi huan de shi rang ren bian jian qiang
Baby Holding me!!
Wo de tian tang jiu zai ni shou li
CHUN
Cheng shou suo you de yu di
Xiang da hai wu bian you wu ji
Bao rong ni shi wow en nuan de shi ming
CALVIN
Ba rang ni shang xin de ren dou wang ji
Wo hui zhi hao ni de xin
Tian shi bu shi shui dou ai de qi
ARRON
Wo zhong yu ming bai shuang shou cun zai de yi yi
Wei le han wei xin ai de ni
REPEAT CHORUS
JIRO
wo zhong yu ming bai shuang shou cun zai de yi yi
Wei le ji jin yong bao ni
REPEAT CHORUS
ARRON
Rang ren kegu ming xin shen me dou bu pa
Zhao xing fu gei ni
Finding happiness for you
ARRON
the courage and the eyes that couldn’t lie
I don’t have to ask for your permission to love you
JIRO
Releasing all the memories in my hand
Don’t worry about anything, I will hold you no matter what
CALVIN
I start missing you the moment I open my eyes everyday, every heartbeat reminds me
CHORUS
Talk to me, say that I have the pleasure to search high and low for happiness for you
It makes me stronger when there is something for me to love
Baby holding me, my heaven is in your hands
(It is memorable to people, I’m not afraid of anything, finding happiness for you)
CHUN
Enduring all the rain drops myself, like the ocean with no end, forgiving you is my mission
CALVIN
forget the people who make you sad, I will heal your heart, not everyone is capable to love an angel
Now I understand the usage of my hands, is to protect you
Repeat chorus
JIRO
now I understand the usage of my hands, is to hug you tightly
REPEAT CHORUS










0 comments: